John Donahue

Discussion in 'Applied Medical' started by Anonymous, Jan 22, 2015 at 10:00 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

JOHN, I WORKED HERE YEARS AGO AND I MUST SAY THAT EVERYONE IN UPPER MANAGEMENT WAS A TOTAL DISAPPOINTMENT EXCEPT YOU....YOU ACTUALLY IMPRESSED ME AS A LEADER...MY QUESTION IS...WITH YOUR TALANT, WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU STILL HERE....YOU COULD WORK FOR SUCH A BETTER OPERATION THAN THIS SHIT HOLE...YOU ARE TRULY TALENTED AND IT IS A SHAME THAT YOU WORK FOR SUCH A SHAMELESS COMPANY...THE ONLY THING I CAN THINK OF IS THAT YOU ARE BANKING IT!!!! I STILL THINK YOU ARE TRULY WASTING YOUR TALENT!...

GOOD LUCK AND HOPE YOU LEAVE

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Take your meds and keep your insanity to yourself and learn to conduct yourself like an professional.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I sat on a lawn chair on the edge of a reservoir soul searching after a competitive loss. First I kicked a can that was near then waved my fists in the air in frustration asking why. Upon reflection I picked up a pebble skimmed it across the surface of the water watching the ripples that it made and it occurred to me that ocean waves and fresh water ripples are not comparable. Likewise in the professional medical device world there is a delicate balance and sometimes there are things that happen that are unfathomable in other working environments. I'm reminded of the ecological disaster on Lake Peigneur in Louisiana when a Texaco oil rig drilled into a salt field under the lake causing a big mess later making the waters Brackish (Salt water but not as salty as the ocean). Surprisingly there are fish that live in those waters and have adapted to that environment.

How can we as sales professionals grasp the unattainable after failing?

I am a strong believer in perseverance and the great thing about Applied is that while there are certain things that we can't budge on while there are other things working in our favor. Proprietary technology is one of them, I mentioned that sometimes there are things that shouldn't happen I am certain that you are all familiar with "Never events" and the financial impact of non reimbursement. The Alexis device is a product that helps to prevent those instances along with providing other surgical benefits. Gelpoint and the Gelport are also devices that offer something that no other company can not provide. It's not right to be electrocuted in salt water when your supposed to be floating on a raft on a lake. That improbability unnaturally happens but it doesn't mean that it's right or that you should give up. In sales training you are taught about some of those instances and sometimes your on your own without a paddle. Regardless of the company that you work for you might find yourself in a similar situation and that is when the saying, "When your going through hell keep on going" has meaning. With proprietary technology and your desire to want to succeed you can turn those losses into wins even if small at first opportunities is what your looking for. Yes it's Brackish waters and we all like clear cut victories but only after getting my ass handed to me did I have the time to question myself.

Good district managers will work with you through your losses and even if the team is not on the same page will allow you the opportunity to fight in order to earn. I realize that the more tenured and experienced sales professionals will likely go to another company jaded in their experience. I've also known some younger sales professionals ruined and that is worse than tragic. This message is for those that are willing to pick up the pieces regardless how shattered the surface may be. After kicking a can shaking handfuls of sand and tossing pebbles take a look at your reflection wipe your sadness away pick up your wounded emotions and fight for yourself.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

^^^^^

Two questions:

1. How long did that take to write?
    2. What type of pain medication are you on or how much dope do you smoke each day?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

3. What does any of that diatribe have to do with John Donahue?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

In case that you watch the national or local news stations in California there was a six way kidney transplant that took place over a couple of days. Applied sales managers the relevant portion was the operating room footage that showed Applied Medical trocars and Gelport being used in surgery.

Ligasure was also used and considering that Voyant has not been released onto the market that is not bad news. Your all sales professionals apply your own sales cunning to use this surgical first to your advantage.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

ROTFLMAO!!!! The trocars had nothing to do with the outcome. A monkey could insert straws into a piece of fruit & still get what he wants out of it. Trocars and the rest of Applied's products are commodities that mean nothing to a surgeon. This isn't 1995-98 anymore. Get over yourselves.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There's an old saying that every time you see a fox run don't mean that it just ate a chicken.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

He was drunk when he wrote it. Just like JD telling the same fucking stories over and over again when he gets drunk at meetings

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Remember we don't drug test at applied.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I will move on after the company goes public so I can cash in my share of the business.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

JD...proof that Cro Magnons and humans interbred...

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Macho Man!!!!

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Andre the Giant!!! He drank 50 screwdrivers

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

75 screwdrivers!!!!!