Voyant Conversion

Discussion in 'Applied Medical' started by Anonymous, Feb 19, 2015 at 8:27 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Replying to the post means that you are threaten by the Applied's new product. You are not going to win this battle. We will claim our part of the market share.

The pendulum is swinging our way now. Good luck to you!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

A pendulum by definition swings both ways, so don't let that imagination of yours convince you otherwise. The harder you try to lift that pendulum in your direction, the more power to swing it in the other direction will you give it. Besides don't forget that your pendulum swings by a tenuous thread.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The jaw broke off inside a patient today. Literally snapped off the end of the shaft. Surgeon was really impressed. Awesome.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No one should be surprised. We have all see how their crappy clip appliers have malfunctioned over and over and over again compromising patient safety. We have all seen their trocars literally fall apart once opened. Now once again on their energy platform, it malfunctions. This Puts the patient and surgeon at risk. They use the same terrible QC process for all products. Every hospital administrator and clinician knows this.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Has anyone ever actually been to their manufacturing facilities in Rancho Santa Margarita? When I got hired a few yrs ago, someone from HR gave us a tour and although it was clean, the people working there looked like sweat shop workers. Half the people I spoke to had the last name of Tran, Chang, Wong or some other Asian last name (true story). Many didnt speak English, or if they did, they didn't speak it well. One of the mgrs told us after the tour that they're making just above minimum wage. Congratulations Said, you pay your employees the same as burger flippers and retail associates. No wonder your products suck donkey d1ck. Garbage in, garbage out I guess.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ever been to Covidien's energy mfg facility in Boulder or their suture mfg facility in CT? Same thing. Suspect Ethicon and most company's mfg facilities are the same too.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

GREAT MARKETING . IT APPEARS YOU HAVE A DEDICATED PERSON OR TOWEL HEAD TYPE MARKETING PERSON DEDICATED DIRECT TO COMPETITIVE REP .

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ethicon products are assembled in Mexico. Says it right on the box.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Impressive how the Impact and Small Jaw rip-offs only seal vessels up to 5mm and 3mm. Nothing like copying the shell of a product to portray an image that "it's the same as", and adding inferior components to compromise patient safety. Kudos to you.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

3mm? That's impressive.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You clearly have too much time on hands a-hole! You have been enjoying the ride and the easy money, but don't look now, were coming to take it away!!!!!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Are you nervous? You should be.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I don't see why people are surprised by Applied's tactics. They've been doing it for years. Copy a product, make it 1/2 the price, and go to the materials manager.

The tactic works but why do they need reps? You could order their products from a catalog because if the physicians know how to use the Ethicon or Covidien equivalent, they will know how to used Applied. It is just a cheaper knock off of the original product.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am not nervous.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just like your products, your sentence is poorly constructed and full of grammatical and spelling errors. Did you get hired by Applied before completing grade school?

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I was hired by COV after I got fired by Applied actually.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Good job Sean. Now you can brag about how you have sold trocars for not one but TWO companies! Heard they wouldn't even let you sell energy. Downtown NY must be so lucky to have you.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What a great hire Covidien got (not). He can't even spell surgical correctly on his LinkedIn profile. Have fun while it lasts. They'll see what a mistake it was hiring him.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

hahaha

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You must be either obsessed or envious of Sean to even follow him on LinkedIn and correcting his grammatical error even after he left Applied. Look who is the looser now....you!