Surgical Stapler

Discussion in 'Applied Medical' started by Anonymous, Apr 3, 2015 at 3:37 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

When will our stapler be out? I can't wait to take share.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sooner than you think. The technology partnership with Swingline has been a great success. Global launch will be this summer at the big vetrinary association meeting in El Salvador. Stay tuned!!!!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nobody in outside sales writes this kind of garbage. Be real and true to yourself and stop posting these lies. Everybody knows Applied products are barely average at best: saying they're clinically acceptable is a very far stretch. We ask that whoever the monkey from marketing is that keeps posting these lies about how great Applied's products are to please stop. It's misleading and is clearly an attempt to cover up all the damage thats already been done. If you're trying to do damage control, it's too late.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I could not agree more with your comments.

But to their credit, compared to other major players in the space, Applied is very agile and able to come out with revisions very quickly. Trocar is a very good examples. It was crapy when it came out, but look at where it is now. Trocar issues and surgeon concerns were addressed in short amount of time.

Other major player can't react that fast. Applied is here to stay and they will come out with a good enough product to compete.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

But there really isn't a need to come out with a stapler. It's very R&D dependent and takes a lot of baby sitting to get it done right. Just ask the guys at Cardica. Great 5mm technology but it wouldn't form staples consistently.
    Take your money and invest someplace else or wait until you have it down cold before launching.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Domo Arigato Mr.Roboto

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Because I'm sure surgeons will want a crappy stapler to use on a patient. No risk using a device that could fail on the stomach, PA, or lung, right?

There is a big difference between a crappy stapler and a crappy trocar.

Perhaps they should work on getting a clip applier that actually works instead of a stapler?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The stapler that R&D is working on currently may not be up to par right now, but i know the new lead R&D director that was just hired. His name is Milton Waddams and he is pretty sharp. Did a lot of innovative work at Innotek. If i were Covidien or ethicon i would be concerned about the future Applied stapler.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

With a name like Milton I'm sure he went to a prestigious college like San Diego St or Arizona! Why does Applied hire such losers? I'll answer it for you. It's because anybody with a 4 year degree from a real university gets scooped up by real corporations like JNJ, Stryker and Medtronic. I've been here for just over 3 years and it amazes me how dumb and lacking the employees here are. I guess that's also why Applied pays less than average in one of the most expensive markets in the country.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You've been here 3 years, does that make you dumber or are you one of the few genius' that slipped in undetected? Why are you even still here if it sucks so bad? How 'bout you do us all a favor and hit the fucking road.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

To the above ahole: has it ever occurred to you that person just wants a paycheck because they have a family to feed or are using this joke company as a stepping stone for a better opportunity? No, it hasnt because the clown that just wrote the above post thinks Applied is a respected company, when, in fact, not one person i've ever come in contact with has said to me "Thats the best trocar ever!!!!!!!" Get off your ivory tower, come back down to earth, eat some humble pie, and do us all a favor and take a long walk off a short pier. It's individuals like you that make me sick.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yeah. Leave the selling of pieces of plastic tubes to the real clinical experts at this company!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If it goes as well as Voyant, I think JNJ and Covidien are safe.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

WHY IN THE FUCK ARE YOU STILL HERE AFTER 3 YEARS?????????????????????

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oh my god, will one of you ass clowns please google Milton Waddams?

Your even too dumb to know when your being made fun of.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I just heard Bill lumbergh just got promoted to divisional VP. Any truth to that rumor?

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The thing is, on your first day you have to either kick someones ass, or become someones bitch.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The hermit climbed to the top of the mountain looking for answers to the secret of success. After climbing for long time he reached a plateau at the top and came to this conclusion. There is no thing there is what is and what is often is not.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Smoke a boda on the rez

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I just got a "PC load letter" error during a voyant case. Can anyone tell me what that means?