training class

Discussion in 'Applied Medical' started by Anonymous, May 4, 2015 at 11:15 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is it true that I have to room with someone during training????? I'm very self conscious. And my partner may get a little jealous...

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes you do, just like most other larger companies for training. The sooner you get over it the better off you'll be.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

STOP LYING!!!!! OTHER COMPANIES DONT MAKE YOU ROOM WITH OTHER STRANGERS FOR THREE FUCKING WEEKS!!!!! YOURE LYING!!!!! AND MLST COMPANIES WILL GIVE EVERYONE A CAR DURING THAT TIME, NOT JUST 3 or 4 FOR A CLASS OF 20+ AND EXPECT THEM TO SHARE! STOP LYING!!!!!!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wrong.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

...maybe 15 years ago companies gave roommates. What a joke! Sweet company!
    Cheap bastards, just like their budget during the year

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have worked for for three device companies, a publishing company and an insurance company. Never had to share a room for training.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Remember, Applied isnt a top notch company. They work on slim margins and need to operate as frugally as possible. Obamacare isn't helping their situation. The don't sell anything innovative and it's rumored that they will be getting sold within the next few yrs if they can find someone to buy them. For those of you who still have stock options from 10+ years ago, hang tight young grasshoppers, there is a light at the end of the tunnel. Eventually Mr. Hilal will pass on and he cant rule forever like Bin Laden, Saddam Hussein and Moammar Ghadafi.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I shared a room during my training at Intuitive years ago. It happens, its sucks, but having to endure that AND work at Applied is adding insult to injury

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Because Intuitive is soooo much better. lol

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Enterprise rental car is better than Applied, so of course Intuitive is too...I'd rather sell reprocessing crap than Applied

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey, do you poor trainees still have to room with someone for weeks at a time? I hope not....I just got on with Abbott and I'm spending the next three weeks in California for training and have my own room....I went to the store and stocked up on food, water, beer, and whiskey....this is going to be a long three weeks but at least I don't have to listen to someone snoring, complaining, and farting all night.....Applied,,,,,you are still the biggest joke in the device market.....

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I once had a conversation with a doctor who gave good advice on his advice from his experience as an emergency room surgeon. "When it is busy in the hospital and the halls get busy its like being in the middle of Times Square. The best thing that I found is to focus on what I am there to do and to do it better than anyone else. If the sum of the total is greater that the individual part, and the band is only as good as the weakest player then I want to be the strongest part of that team." To me that is an example of leadership.

New sales reps may lack the skill and experience however; attitude does make a difference.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

My class was warned by the trainers about walking in the mountainous hills near the hotel because of wild cats.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Just don't go all the way back in there by yourself. You much more likely to get mauled by the hillbillies living back there than a mountain lion.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yeah but try paying the mortgage with it.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The cats won't get you the trainers will. They like to send home @ 3 reps a class.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

after 2 weeks here, I am thinking of going into the mountains in the middle of night to get eaten alive. I came from a highly respected organization and am appalled by the way management respects no one except themselves. I'm also confused why the majority of people in corporate are all under 30. I knew coming here was bad, but didn't realize it was this bad.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I went into the mountains looking to eat a wild cat because anything is better than the stuff that is fed during training.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Been here a few months or so and won't be staying any longer than I have to. Was told a bunch of bullshit to come on board and did my best due diligence to make sure I wasn't making a bad decision. Heard over and over how good an opportunity this would be.
    What a fucking mistake.
    Training was a joke, run by loud and brash wannabes that have little experience in the field but think they've got it figured out because they're in training. And the DM's that come in to "help"? Most got their promotions because they've managed to stay here long enough to get promoted.
    This whole thing has been nothing but lies and false promises. Just hope I can get out before I have to add this to my resume.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is that cafe nazi still there? What a waste of space.