Valeant Steinbach

Discussion in 'Valeant Pharmaceuticals' started by Anonymous, Dec 22, 2012 at 7:02 PM.

1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Please remove this entire Valeant Steinbach discussion thread as soon as possible.
    Signed, J. Dunn

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nice try, DunnBag. Now go get angry at someone to settle yourslf down.
    By the way....is STN having trouble meeting it's payroll payout obligations as well...

What a shithole company. Hope the arseholes on Wallstreet are happy because their temporary cash cow is staggering on broken legs right now and the hungry wolf pack is circling.
    Good luck with that. lol

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Martin ezzzzzzzz was awesome for the STN facility!
    He knew how to cut fat, squeeze things to the maximum, and make money.
    He got rid of all the old driftwood in the company and forced many out by just making things nice and lean.
    Don't know why some of you thought otherwise, maybe YOU were the driftwood that needed cleaning out. YOU ever think about that?.....

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I love how they purged many useless production supervisors outta there in late 2012 (at the STN Facility). lol

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

lol. yeah, that was ine of the better moves T.M. ex-pat did. lol

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

...and they should purge at least half of the useless production people outta there too!
    Why does every process room need Done Bys/Check Bys signatures and witnesses, what a waste. I mean, yes, it is all cGMP requirements which are required by the law, but I mean, come on, let's skirt the law, maximize profits, and let the people at the bottom (the production people) deal with breaking the law by screwing them over, management orders...
    ....just saying money and profits are more important than following FDA and HPFBI regulations....this IS VALEANT, after all. Let us BE LEAN, let us SKIRT THE FEDERAL LAW, after all.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

bump this fucking thread to the top. the world needs to see the shame of one of valeant's major mfg. facilities.
    You can't sell shitty product you dipshit salesreps...if your major mfg. facility is run by a bunch of penny pinching, corner cutting fucking assclowns who would rather skirt the law than do things the LEGAL and cGMP way, you useless fuckers.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The problem is...that it goes above whomever is in charge of a specific mfg. facility...the problem starts at the top. The CEO and board of directors.
    Back when this place was still Biovail with the respectable Mr. Eugene Melnyk running the entire corporation, things were good and by the law.
    But then some corporate assclowns weaseled their way in and ousted him out and things went downhill real fast (that is Bill Wells doing) and things got even shittier when cocksuck himself Mike Pearson and his group of corporate pricks at Valeant "reverse merged" with Biovail...to make things into a completely shitty situation.
    Now it is hopeless. Valeant is the worst corporation to be involved with pharma except if you are a dirty dishonest Wallstreet stock market douchebag and suit which invests in Valeant.
    Scum. That is what it is. That is what this VRX is.
    And the other shoe will drop, DO NOT kid yourselves.

This whole BRX is TOAST. burnt toast.
    ...investigation has started and ramifications will be swift and HARSH.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Out liquid reject pumping station is located inside the alcohol base dispensing clean room.
    How is this even cGMP ?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This factory is earmarked as an asset that will either be sold or shut down. It does not fit in the grand scheme of assets that Mike is now after. It too will be shed just wait and see its a matter of time. Why do you think all the high paid rats are leaving the ship leaving the original (can't find a job anywhere else) losers to lead and run the site. It looks like a nursing home at the front end of this facility.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So what's wrong wit dat? And wat is gmp any whose........

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Welcome! You must be the soon to be individual who is in charge of all of VRX's manufacturing facilities, worldwide! GMP simply means "Great Mike Pearson" and is a reminder inserted into much of VRX's documentation simply to help foster employee enthusiasm and good will.
    Your grasp of industry standard slang talk is impeccible and you are sure to be a perfect fit within this organization with your obvious talents as you have shown in your most recent post!
    Glad to have you aboard!
    And remember, when in doubt, cut corners to save money, it's the GMP way!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

...wonder if STN is getting ready to wind down their manufacturing operations and give the heave ho to all the people who work there....it looks like the dark clouds which have been moving in over the past few years over that place are not moving and things look bleak.
    Sure glad i quit that shithole stain of a place.

14. wonder what happens to favoritism the company wants to eliminate?

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nothing!
    It's all just hogwash speak.
    Those who are favourites will continue to be favoured no matter what, and it doesn't matter one lick of piss.
    Same old BS, same old routine.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Probably nothing. Nothing will happen. Nothing will change...except things will continue to get worse and worse, making more people quit out of frustration and disgust and anger with the whole ball of crap which it is.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Speak for yourself little manufacturing valeant peon...
    I am a Wallstreet investor who has made and continues to make huge cash from this company and all I have to do is yell buy/sell into my nice brand new shiney phone which is sitting on top of my luxourious office desk high above Manhattan.
    I have women, expensive wine, Italian sports cars in my garage, and I want this to continue because I like imported European caviar for lunch on the VRX expense everyday.
    So quit your whining and go make me rich, you little douchebag peon.
    The NERVE of you to suggest this is NOT the American way!
    GREED IS GOOD! GREED IS GOD!!!

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

*yawn*...

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And yet YOU feel compelled to read and ALSO reply to these posts here...
    What have YOU contributed to this discussion lately other than "yawn" , "boring", etc....

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That's right...open that mouth real real wide there with your *yawn*, that is what they like to insert their... err i mean, that is what they like to see at that company. Yawn away, you'll end up with something in that real pretty mouth of yours....