Tage and Peter

Discussion in 'Valeant Pharmaceuticals' started by Anonymous, Jul 18, 2014 at 7:40 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Can you say losers!! Wonder what they talk about when they are in bed together.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Probably about the loser that sits around doing nothing but stalking them on-line and posting cafepharma post after cafepharma post about them. And how that person must have absolutely no life or an inability to move on with their life. But that's just a guess.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oh Boy! Mohammed, or Steve-did it hit a nerve that bad? The truth is we all have great lives till Tage shatters them. There are no other but wipes liek the two of you.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't make fun of someone just because you are jealous that he graduated college when he was 13 before he had a chance to get a medical degree, practice medicine and gain 15 years of industry experience by the time is was 36

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am not sure why people are insulting Tage and Peter unecessarily. Don't you all know that they are both "Prodigy's" in Medicine and Pharmacovigilance, that they are soooooo good in this field that companies have hired them directly as Vice Presidents and CMOs!!! You all must be a jealous lot.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What world are you living in!?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Maybe it is just fun!!! Gives them something to do all day. Looking at Cafe Pharma and then having post taken down.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

A shill that hands out black folders---wow really smart.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes, every Rutgers grad aspires to go to med school in Poland.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

NJ. LN. So sad. So sad.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

not LN -- don't make the assumption of who's writing these idiotic posts.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My bad. LOL.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If I were a betting man I think these posts are by different people and not one person. People like Tage, Peter, Mohammed, Steve etc have fucked over so many people they surely deserve whatever is said about them.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Whoever you are- Thanks for putting some thought into this. Yes, all four bastards have hurt so many people. It is upalling to see that they continue to thrive at Valeant. Would love to see how that pathetic SOB Steve Knapp aka Little shit can turne around if he gets the black folder.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

All of them are nothing but blowhards!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

oh yeah they all like to blow nice and hard. How do you think they keep their jobs?!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

you should find something constructive to write about

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

All good now!!

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How about you find something constructive to read and respond to fucktard!!