Onset status

Discussion in 'Valeant Pharmaceuticals' started by Anonymous, May 14, 2014 at 8:32 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Can someone provide REAL info on the status of Onset. Our HQ isnt telling us anything other than saying "by the end of the month" every month. We are sick of hearing the same thing with no real answers. Medicis closed quickly, B&L closed quickly and those were much bigger deals. The FTC should have approved it by now. Is this being held up by the Allergan situation? Seems like the only logical explaination.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The lack of news clearly tells us how "important" we all are to Valeant. If you aren't looking yet, you better start now. Oh the other hand, maybe we'll just be pushed aside by V and continue on until someone else makes an offer.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I agree we definitely arent important to them with Allergan now. I just wish they would push us off to someone else. Anyone would be better than Valeant!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The FTC is finally taking a stand and making Valeant agree to divest assets prior to giving approval for HSR. Once this is approved, the deal will close quickly. It's in government hands.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They divested what they needed to back in March!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Actually they conceded they needed to divest assets in March... they then had to determine the buyer, then once the term sheet was signed, report who that buyer was to the FTC.

So yes, it is still in government hands.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who is the buyer?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Actavis

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No I heard it was Quinnova

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

TIC TOCK, TIC TOCK, TIC TOCK.

GOOD BY BOB

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why did valeant ever do this deal? Still hasn't closed and when it does Valeant will have overpaid for crappy products and all the Medicis people they already ran off.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Heard Pearson got lubed up one night and made the deal hammered.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The deal was about to be done with another company and he swooped in and outbid them. Couldnt stand someone else buying another derm company. He did not research the company and vastly overpaid for it. Onset is laughing all the way to the bank. Valeant left with a few crap products. Valeant is everything that is wrong with this industry.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Had to be lubed to do that deal. Rinky dink products, locoid suspect to generics, paid way too much but valeant could bail and pay the cancellation fee. Probably the best strategy pay the fee and lay off the twinkies and Booz concentrate on Allergan. Valeant cut fat model best for Allergan share holders but not for Allergan employees. My company was acquired by valeant I survived and made $$$$$. Life goes on deal with it

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Almost four months since the announcement that it would take 30-45 days. This is getting ridiculous

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not valeants best deal by any stretch. Allergan will be its best!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Speaking of rinky dink products... how about Bensal and the resurrection of Noritate?

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

don't worry, bob m will save you. has he been saying "oh I think a lot of us will be taken with the buyout"

he said it at bioglan-and chester valley-and graceway-and medicos. did you notice that he was the only one that had a job after these buyouts?

Tic Tock Tic Tock Tic Tock

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There was lots of talk at Medicis as to why they hired Bob M. He must suck pretty well.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

As a current Rep still seeking a job, this transition has been horrible. Our mgmt has done nothing to incentivize us to continue working, yet still expect growth in numbers. I just heard that our VP has been sitting pretty at the Ritz Carlton in Philly as we await the closing of this deal. I haven't heard ANYTHING as to whether they want to take me on or if its a done deal. This whole process has been "how not to do business" in its best sense. We keep losing Reps by the day, yet the remainder are responsible for the retention - totally stupid. WIth the number of years on our management's end in this field, you'd think they'd have an effing clue. Poor management, poor process and we'll end up poor Reps.