Valeant Surgical

Discussion in 'Valeant Pharmaceuticals' started by Anonymous, May 30, 2014 at 10:21 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Can someone shed some light on this division. All unfounded BS aside. What's the deal and perhaps the long term plan?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I don't think there is any plan. I take it your referring to B&L surgical. They just laid off the Director of Global Product Support "Vance Rogers" in St. Louis and his boss "Steve Gerhardt" in Aliso. Most of engineering is gone and there's nothing in the pipeline at all. Once the Stellaris has run it's course there's nothing left but the street.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No dude...he was speaking of vaser and fraxel repair. I don't know what the fate is but it's apparent that the acquisition of Solta was more for the non invasive portfolio.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Actually if you meant the solta piece they just launched that last month which would suggest thë are pursuing.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They bought solta in December. What are they doing with the surgical division since? The launch? What's launched? The MVP program...that went belly up with the recent Nestlé acquisition. THE CAPITAL AND SURGICAL SALES FORCE ARE ALL INTERVIEWING! Believe it!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They actually spun off a Surgical Device division. Responsible for Vaser line of products as well as Fraxel repair and Puregraft. I'm hearing they are looking at other devices to put into the division as well.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you are talking B+L surgical then I would say dead in the water. I give B+L surgical 1 more year max. Envista sucks, Victus sucks, and Stellaris has no support. You do the math. As a surgical rep I'll probably be selling cell phones in a year.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No, not B/L. I don't know much there. About a month ago they started Valeant Surgical. Strictly for invasive aesthetic body contouring.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is Mikey the patient!!!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Re: Valeant Surgical/MVP

Did MVP die or will Nestle continue it? What will Mikee do w Obagi w no MVP?

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

MVP continues. Nothing changes except its multiple companies in on it.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

As a customer of the new Valeant Surgical group, I must say that I am impressed thus far. Only time will tell how the new group is managed. But as of right now, the leadership behind the Vaser Lipo product has conducted themselves as I expect they should. Maybe Vaser has finally got it right!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Kolster is solid. I just hope the support is there from Weldon.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I guess we see where this is headed.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It had support. Not sure now but maybe. Kolster is very solid.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Whoever Kolster is, he's living up to his word. There's a first for Valeant. Hey MP, take notes and learn something!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Kolster is nothing more than a foul-mouthed redneck bull rider. Perfect management material for VRX!

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No Kolster is a great guy an just what this team needs

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No need to hate on Kolster. It's those above that are truly responsible for the state of surgical. Didn't know what those execs have planned for Surgical. [Dice roll-]

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Lens frag approved! Way to go.