Let's keep count of the Oncology Reps that quit each week...

Discussion in 'Cephalon' started by Anonymous, Jun 9, 2011 at 7:12 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oncology reps have been quitting in droves. These morons are going to put CNS and Pain reps in Oncology Rep territories?? Can you imagine Genentech doing this? I wonder who the genius who came up with this bright idea is. Nothing wrong with CNS or Pain reps, but good luck with access and providing value to the customers...that's "Customer Focused."

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oncologists don't need you. These are the people who got a perfect SAT, graduated top of their medical classes and are on the front sphere of medicine savings lives with drugs before you can conduct clinical trial data. What the hell are you going to tell an oncologist that provides value? Let alone on-label?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ask Bill Campbell. He had a once thriving oncology commercial team at Wyeth that could not even sell heat to Eskimos. Thank God Repella likes him because no one else around here thinks he has the capacity to do anything except exhale.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I couldn't have said it better myself.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hate to break it to you, but during the Oncology expansion in 07, reps that had been cut from the then Provigil unit were placed in Oncology and went on to win President's Club as "Oncology Reps". Wow, watch out, you are really great. There have been many CNS and PCS reps, managers, and a director in the last 3 years that have told Oncology no thanks.

Oncology has some very talented people, and it also has some of the biggest ass bags in the company. BB won a PC for crying out loud and he couldn't lead a little league team.

Get over yourself.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

99% of all other reps want to come to ONC, don't kid yourself.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That was not the point. The point is that there is no difference. I can promise you that there is far more talent outside of Onc. The people I used to sell Provigil with were vastly better sales reps than those that I am now around selling Treanda.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I heard two more this week. No one has any faith in the current management team.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Anyone can ride an increasing market! What did YOU do to increase sales? Seriously, oncologists don't listen to reps, they actually read the journals.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are far beyond any understanding of your true value.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The point of the original post was mistook. Yes, there are telanted reps in all therapeutic areas. I've seen primary care reps promoted to Oncology and do very well. However, you cannot just replace half of an oncology sales force with CNS or Pain reps and act like it isn't an issue. Furthermore, If you don't think that a rep should be able to, over time, sell an Oncologist on trying their drug in specific patient types, that are not outlined for them in journals, then you must go home every night defeated. I've sold many an Oncologist to utilize my products or helped them get in touch with a peer, etc. who has.

Do you think it's the lack of faith in the current management team that is responsible for the mass exodus or is it the Teva deal?? ...because I guarantee these guys are blaming the Teva deal for the exodus.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It is all MS. The guy never carried a bag and it shows with how he speaks to us in rah rah fashion. No substance or direction since he can not empathize.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No sales experience running a sales team? That is not a smart move and no wonder your turnover is high.

It will catch up with him. And unfortunately he will lose his job at some point in the future when the new owners have had enough of ill defined management. What happened that made Oncology the land of the lepers?

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is it your opinion that it's MS or have you talked to a lot of others who feel the same way?

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

People are leaving so in a sense we have their opinions.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

More people would have left if they had offers. MS does not have a clue, for the matter either does BB or CT. The leadership is lost and ruling by fear and intimidation went out with 80s Mr. BB!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

BB is a clueless idiot. Look at the manager's that he has hired for the evidence.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

BB is a clueless idiot. Look at the managers that he has hired for the evidence.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes, get me a sandwich.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

One Tube Steak, Coming Up..........Moron