CBAs

Discussion in 'Rotech' started by Anonymous, May 6, 2014 at 9:30 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So is anyone else wondering why in the current non CBA markets the reimbursements from medicare aren't enough to cover anything but tanks and a concentrator. Yet in the CBAs where the reimbursements are much less, patients can have Lox, Portable concentrators or anything else management has promised. Remember when in doubt just say yes. Jeez...

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They can have anything they want for O2 use...until the contest is over with, that is.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's simply about keeping good referral sources happy.....all O2 companies are losing money had over fist......the mentality now is to keep referrals happy, get as much business as possible, and hang on for dear life!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm sick of "the sky is the limit" with WRT oxygen patient expectations.
    They see a commercial on TV showing a POC, and suddenly MUST have it even though it is heavier than m6's, produces less bolus amount of oxygen, and DOESNT last long before requiring very expensive repairs.
    They must be thinking that carrying a poc is like floating in the clouds.
    And as for lox, too bad. It is also very expensive (especially to repair).
    They are lucky to get tanks with no limit in quantity, IMHO.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't worry , it's almost Game Over
    The walls are crumbling
    Don't rock the boat .. Look for another job and fast

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

dont let the higher ups fool you,rotech is still making very good money

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

agree......this company is a complete joke,and i will continue to treat it as such.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I bet they could turn it around if they'd hire more upper/middle management! Maybe a VP of worthless conference calls and webinars would do the trick?! We could have one every day! Never mind the phone calls and actual work that needs to be done...