Prepare yourselves

Discussion in 'Rotech' started by Anonymous, Apr 21, 2014 at 8:48 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

BS On your BS. Most companies do NOT wait 90 days. I'd bet it's less then 10%. When you go out for dinner do you tell them to wait 90 days? At the grocery store, do you tell them to wait 90 days? Do you wait 90 days to pay your credit card? Do you wait 90 days to pay your electric bill?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

AND.....We NEVER get the copay....Not 90 days later, 180 days later or 600 days later....We NEVER get the money. Can't stay in business giving away our product. Wonder if the pharmacy will wait for their co-pay before they give out life sustaining drugs?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

An idiot like you is why your company is in fucked up. Does the government and the insurance companies pay the same day you get put on oxygen?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

WOW, Now I see why the DME business is in the crapper. People like this in the business, Go back to selling cars and leave the lifesaving business up to the grownups.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

WOW. Seriously? What an ass. The original quote was "BS! the world lives on waiting to get paid most businesses don't get paid for 90 days." And that is total Bullshit!. Most businesses do not wait 90 days. A lot of medical companies do. But, most of the world does NOT!. Read before you post. Good god get a life.

P.S. I don't work for Rotech. Just reading posts from idiots like you makes me keep coming here.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

By your reasoning, I think you should have to wait 90 days to get your paycheck.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How about this one......we can afford to spend 2 billion dollars a week on the Afghanistan war but we can't take care of our own elderly sick people?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

any one of you ever of accounts payable if not ask a CPA.