Merit increase

Discussion in 'Rotech' started by Anonymous, Jan 28, 2014 at 3:06 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So what does everyone think about the fact that we are not getting a raise this year? More responsibility but no increase in pay.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

At least they didn't take away 5% on top of it too

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Will they take our 4th quarter bonus as well?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

At least they didn't take away 5% on top of it too

Could they still do that though?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oh trust me You have a salary cut coming

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They've done it before. They didn't give raises for several years after. I think it took about 5 years to get my pay rate back to what it had been prior to 5% decrease.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If anyone is left working for this company after what has gone down in the past month will come under two headings..the first being...their salary is at a level if they took a job outside of Rotech they would be at an entry level pay. #2 you are in need of therapy

I'm sure there are other reasons...good or bad

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think one of the biggest reasons people are staying right now is because of the terrible economy. If and when it recovers, there will be a mass exodus. I know of about 6 people right now looking for other positions. Praying they find them.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You have not heard anything about upper management giving up their bonuses. Now they want us to bail them out after their mismanagement and excessive spending

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That moves up to #1.

IF there were real jobs out there and not just service jobs of say stacking lettuce at McD's people would be more willing to take the chance and leave Rotech.

A job that one can survive on let alone provide for a family of any size can not be found at McD's or any place like that.

To bad Rotech was not looking at the long term staying power of their company vs the lack of listening to what was really going on at the location levels.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Phil deserves every penny as he helps rebuild this company. As a bod member he has more leverage to get his ideas into play. Turnaround is coming.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"To get his ideas into play" ??? I'd say he has been doing that in a seamless manner with his fake move to the BOD until the fall guy was out of the way. Fall guy Steve is gone, now seems a good time for the big boy to come back from the BOD

Go Rotech!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Come back to what? According to the posts I've seen in the past, he drained the company of anything worthwhile before he left. Why would anyone want or let him come back? He sounds like part of the reason the company is in such a bad position now.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Re: Merit increase Plus

Maybe we can get a commission on the copays we now have to recover. Mr. Pigg has talked the talk let's see if he can walk the walk.

The bonus programs are a stalk deck anyway. The locations that have very little to collect can't get a very big bonus, while the locations with a lot of outstanding copays etc. will get a bigger bonus. Shouldn't the insurance company be responsible for collecting this money? Will we be bonded and insured to protect us from lost or stolen monies?

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What has the billing center and Alliance One been doing all this time anyway? I thought that is what they were paying Alliance to do. So now the LCM, CSR or/and SR are supposed to call patients with past due accounts ? And when are they supposed to do this? Some locations lost CSRs as a result of being rolled into the CSC. It is unbelievable what they are expecting from the locations lately. How much more can they dump on them? Maybe the joke is on us.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They will continue to dump whatever they wish because they know the employees who have not left by this point are going to do what they are told to do. And they do. You will never get enough of the LCM's together to tell the AM's to start the ball rolling. They would just be laughed at and told they are the next out the door.

Yep, Rotech will dump as much as they want to

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What has the billing center and Alliance One been doing all this time anyway? I thought that is what they were paying Alliance to do. So now the LCM, CSR or/and SR are supposed to call patients with past due accounts ? And when are they supposed to do this? Some locations lost CSRs as a result of being rolled into the CSC. It is unbelievable what they are expecting from the locations lately. How much more can they dump on them? Maybe the joke is on us.

Well, it won't be the LCM, and/or the SR's calling the patients. It will be the CSR's and I totally agree with the fact that Alliance One and the billing center need to be calling these patients. I My LCM stays on her cell phone constantly, run errands etc, and then she puts the list of the patients we are to call with the past due accounts right in front of me, (at which point I replied, I'm not about to call patients and ask them for the money and if she wanted to fire me, then fire me). Not another word has been said about it. Now to be totally honest, I do have a new job lined up (but she doesnt know that...yet) lol

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Big deal so your LCM makes personal calls on their cell.....doesn't stop you from using your cell to post to this site during working hours. If you take your work ethic with you to your new job...you'll be bouncing back to Rotech in no time at all. Unless of course today you are off on a PTO day. If you are...get a life and give the site a rest for a bit.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you are a CSR and you still have your job then you must not be rolled to the CSC. Those locations with no CSR are going to have a hard time finding the time to call patients with past due accounts. The billing centred and Alliance should never have let it get out of control. Going to be hard to collect and it should not be passed on to the locations. Give them a deadline like they give the locations and they will get it done or face the consequences.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The patients should tell the person that calls, if you didn't bill me in a timely manner to bad.

Great point on why isn't Rotech having the billing center and Alliance one due the job they are paid for. maybe the location employees will finally ban together and demand that their LCM take action instead of adding to the mess.

Well, ok everyone can laugh on that last part. The LCM's are not going to take any action. If they had it in them they would have attempted something in the past.