Law Abiding Citizens

Discussion in 'Rotech' started by Anonymous, Mar 10, 2014 at 1:13 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This thread is being started for facts. No fiction or comments about each other or what you've heard. It's obvious by the amount of people looking at these threads, we all care about what's happening. If something has happened at your location and or you have confirmed additional cut backs, update your information here.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bogus. This site is blocked by Rotech, and Rotech has no affiliation here.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ok I'm going to break my own rule for the sake of explaining it to you. This thread was not started by Rotech... I simply started it for any factual information any one wants to share. Some past threads, although interesting, lacked facts and were more "feeling based" I started this thread for obviously smarter individuals than yourself.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You must be Mr. Pigg.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why would Pigg post that message? I'm pretty sure he is well aware of what's going on and doesn't need info from his employees. Management is keeping us all in the dark is exactly why it's nice to have a place where we can read the facts less the opinions.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are such a Sucker.
    And as such, your opinions are therefore taken as if graded on a curve.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Heard also that a billing center in UT has closed and all employees...about 55 are gone. Plus, Pulmo Dose is going to be going also.

PD should have been gone long ago with the way they treated the locations in bogging them down with so much needless paper work. Fax sheets that have the same info as the RX that needs to be sent and etc.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow, almost sounds like the poster who said they were closing at the end of the month based on the day after day rifs in large quantity might be right. Just an observation and I guess time will tell.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Official announcement about pulmodose received this morning, closing April 7th.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They should tell everyone they are rifing so they can prepare. Waiting to see what march 31 brings.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Probably a few different things could happen. They close for good, they reopen as a different company under a new name or keep going as they are.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Things getting ready to happen in Pa. by Monday. Can't say much until after then.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm guessing that some just can't "follow the bouncing ball". Here are the FACTS. On 2/28, 57 people lost their jobs. On 3/4, over 1000 people lost their jobs. On 3/5, several locations, unknown number at this time, closed and approx. 170 loss their jobs. On 3/6, several more locations closed/merged and approx. 49 lost their jobs. Now, PD is closing, another 50+ losing their jobs. The RIFs are continuing on a daily basis, locations are closing/merging with other locations. They are cutting the overhead by approx. 50%.

Rotech is on their way out, while trying to obtain as much cash/inventory they can muster so that when they sell the patients, it is with good standing to other companies. Those left in positions, whether CSR, PST, Clinician or LCM, will be "release" from their positions with little to no severance, as the company "just cannot afford it with the acquisition of patients".

If I'm wrong, I'll eat my shoe, but if I'm right, well then.... You heard it here first!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The big question will be if Rotech closes is what company will get the VA contract?

This would be nice to now so we can drop off a resume or fill out an application.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rather odd no one has heard of any of the RM's to the top level jumping ship. Unless of course they will be getting what is left to divide among them.

Whatever happens, it is a difficult position for the employees still there in the locations who have no other choices but to stay until the end for one reason or another.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If they "jump ship" they will not receive, what I assume will be, a handsome severance. It's the same as with the LLT team. They were told they were shutting down 4 days prior to closing but were told, if you DON'T work those 4 days, you will not receive anything. Catch 22?

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Better learn to spell first.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That's your only bitch

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not likely, would not have just paid out a recent quarterly bonus. How do you like your shoe: rare, medium rare, salt, ketchup??

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sorry for all the ones clinging on to false hope that this joke of a company will survive. How many times can you file chapter 11? Even if they tried they have burnt too many bridges with all of the referral sources. Telling patients if they want tanks to come get them. They have went from one extreme to another. It used to be we would take any patient no matter what. Even if they didn't have insurance. That was real smart . Now were gonna pick up your concentrator if you owe $50.00. I give it a few months we will all be jobless