Re-apply for job

Discussion in 'Rotech' started by Anonymous, Mar 18, 2014 at 12:44 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

now that we're a new company, will we all have to re-apply for our positions?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What r u talking about? What do u know?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What are you talking about.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We can only hope it starts at the top!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bigmouth.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What kind of crap are the trying to pull now. I swear I've never heard of a bigger bunch of a--holes as rotech.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You mean after they lay me off with no severance package I can re-apply for my job. I'm so excited !!!! Getting a resume typed up as we speak. I bet they will even reduce my pay next time I'm hired back. Things this company is doing you couldn't even make up. The ones that actually make this place run are the ones being treated the worst. I just cant wait till the ones at the top start getting riffed. It's gonna be like watching starving dogs fighting over a bone

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Where else is hiring. Not to many jobs out there.

That old saying: it easier to get a job when you have a job

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ahhhh what the heck...go for the 26 weeks UC for some much needed downtime.....then....come back and apply again for your same old job. I'm sure there will not be to many lining up at the door for them in some areas. And just think you know DME already, much more than some of the higher up's. LOL

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Are you kidding me. Anywhere is better then here. Septic tank truck worker would be better. They deal with less s***in a day then we do.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Does this have something to do with the people being re fingerprinted?

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Go fill out the application and good luck. Then you can actually say you had a sh tty day LOL

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is this really true about a new company? And how about the rumor about Tim Miles?

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I've heard this too but it is very hush hush right now.
    Everyone just do your jobs to the best of your ability and things will work out in the end.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hahaha this company gives me a big belly laugh everyday.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

why all the secrets? I would have more respect for them if they would just told us the truth.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The truth?
    YOU CANT HANDLE THE TRUTH!

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So what co are we now?

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who in their right mind would ever reapply after one tour of duty at that war zone?
    Get out and get on, things have to be better somewhere else. It's true about Tim Miles, but he's actually the lucky one. Bet he'll be sleeping better these days.