Pray for Paycuts

Discussion in 'Rotech' started by Anonymous, Mar 26, 2014 at 7:46 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If all hourly employees took a paycut, we could save this company millions immediately! Would you make more money employed or on unemployment? Should one of us mass email this idea to @all tomorrow before the MM??

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

are you stupid?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

i already make peanuts i cant take no pay cut

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We already took a 5% pay cut a few years ago. Where did all that money go?

Also, Rotech is the only major DME company that doesn't pay their PSTS for being on call. Look at all that money that is being saved.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

PAYCUT????? REALLY!!!!!! i think what you need is a drug test

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

yes cut my pay again by 5% and ill do 50% less work=big savings

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You never got your last pay cut back. That did not solve the problem before and wont work this time . YOU FIRST

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

the greeter at walmart makes more than me

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Me too

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

A company is only as strong as its foundation. Hourly employees need to do what it takes to make sure the company stays strong. If Lebron James and Tom Brady, arguably two of the best in their respective fields, can take paycuts...

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Your comparing Rotech pay to pro athletes.... not even close... a pay cut for them is chum change... a pay cut to those at Rotech who can barley pay rent or mortgage already isnt going to cut it.....

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

who ever started this thread is salary

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yeah a pay cut is fine with me. They can pay me with high fives from now on. I love rotech so much and will do anything for the cause....... psssssh get real you nut cases. I deserve a raise for working too hard for assholes.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So we barely make over minimum wage and do the job of multiple ppl and we should take a cut? Forget that.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

i hear ya,im begining to wish id get rif"d

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

yes,let us cut your pay so i can buy a summer home

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Honestly........You have to give credit where credit is deserved here.
    Setting aside the rif's, no one has been reduced in salary, and Rotech has lived up to it's commitments with continuing employees.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

why dont you send the email?oh,because we would see that it was from blowhard@storm.com

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Id rather be unemployed,would give me the time needed to find a well managed company.One that respects hard work,instead of one that only respects brown nosers

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Amen!!!!