any new rif"s

Discussion in 'Rotech' started by Anonymous, Mar 27, 2014 at 7:15 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

any new rif"s

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There will be rif's Friday the 28th or Monday the 31st. Supposed to be 100 more by the end of the quarter.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thanks!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Mainly Pennsylvania, Ohio and West Virginia. So prepare!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Pennsylvania is already history since i left and took my several years experience as LCM elsewhere.
    Shame they didnt transfer me to manage the office full of girls at the call center and i would've showed them what i'm made of.
    I should've been a shoe in.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Omg! Not you again... You couldn't be more inappropriate... If you have moved on and found other work, would you do us all a favor and get over what never happened for you a Rotech. You should have been a shoe in?!?!?! You weren't ! Get the message... My guess it had nothing to do with your ability and everything to do with how creepy you are every time you mention wanting to work with so many girls...

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Move On

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Guess what?
    The joke's on you because there's plenty of girls where I work now. Too bad.
    Because there's plenty of me to go around.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Again, your professionalism speaks volumes... The jokes on whichever company you're working at now...funny why you don't have a life partner of your own? I don't usually insult people but you're so creepy I've made an exception..

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Good Grief! Even with the store closed your homophobic fear of your X-LCM still lingers.

Go to a program already and take back your life. Currently it seems you have none and what there is of it...it's just creepy how you think.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There is a DME provider in the Harrisburg area that is really building their business. Let's just hope it's not in the manner of Rotech when they buy out others.

Rotech's way is to come in....RIF down to the bare bones and then scratch their heads wondering what went wrong when the business doesn't grow there.

Hope the RIF's don't happen today. If they do someone will need to revise the reports for the 31st deadline long into the morning.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I suppose homophobic has absolutely nothing to do with this location having died the slow death.
    Management knew it........but nonetheless allowed "her" to continue until the location is gone.

The problem ISNT homophobic.
    The problem is MANAGEMENT fearing doing something about it.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Again.....move on

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Typical answer from Rotech.
    Something's very wrong, but look away...........maybe generate a new report or something.

I moved on a long time ago.....but feel it is important to illustrate the point.
    If for nothing else.....
    for the sake of patients.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

the only one that saw you as great was yourself,just like every manager ive ever met at rotech

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

SHUT UP you are given her what she wants.

ATTENTION

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

i would have been a shoe in at the call center

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Shut up and put in you resume

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Life Partner??

LOL

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They didn't close my location because I'm "creepy".
    They closed it because for some reason I couldn't get a PST to stay......always a power struggle with men.

Where I work now has tons of chic's. I'm in heaven!