friday....

Discussion in 'Rotech' started by Anonymous, Mar 27, 2014 at 7:50 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

thank god f&^% off friday is here

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Maybe you will be lucky and it will be your last...the 31st is coming up.

One thing I don't miss about Rotech is not having to have those stupid dogs Winston & Churchill being shoved down our throats. Rome's burning and the locations have to hear about how another trip to London to buy a dog happened or wherever he bought them.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

lol who is this you speak of?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Friday's at rotech are like lunch at prison. You finally get a break from your cell but you know once the weekend is over your going right back in the slammer. Plus each time you come back you have more cell mates and less toilet paper. Pretty soon your ass is sore and your looking for any hole to escape out of before you go CRAZY!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's the two English Bulldogs that Phil paraded around as if anyone cared. There was once cardboard cut out's of them...traveling around to various Rotech locations and pictures in the Rotech Way of where they were at and all that jazz.

One RM giving instructions to the AM to force the locations into getting on board and liking the traveling circus that it was. RM was ticked because the location employees were vocal against the in your face attitude Phil was showing on how he blew his money and the employees were paid dirt and taking pay cuts on top of it all.

If Phil and the others at that level would have ran the business with such zeal...well maybe Rotech would not be in quite the bad state it currently is.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Do you also have a problem with the President taking days off? He has a stressful job. So does Phil. Mistakes were made in upper management. Mistakes were made at the location level. Playing the blame game will not help Rotech improve its position in a changing marketplace. Instead of using energy to complain about policies, spend it coming up with ways to help the company. Just one employee was able to come up with an idea to save the company hundreds of thousands of dollars. Did you not pay attention to the webinar this morning, or were you too busy posting on this site wasting company time and money in the process?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

he sounds like a real heartless clown

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

wow you dont get it do you?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

important question,did those cardboard cut out's cost more than $10.00? lol

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

HA HA HA ....that's good.

Even better was the cost to pay the RM to load them up in a car and drag them around. Actually I think they might have been UPS'd out on the company dime to places. Any old timers out there that remember how they were shipped around from area to area?

I hope the person going with them to take the pictures didn't cost over $10.00 LOL

Sure it was put out there to the employees as a feel good way of being a team from location to location. It just would have gone down a bit better if it hadn't come around the same time as that 5% pay cut. Plus, did we really need to hear how he spent over 1K on tickets to fly over to England to get just one of them. But there again, he was always out of touch on how the location employees lived vs him. Just like most CEO's of the day.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

hes the problem than,and his lack of respect for the people below him is the reason were where we are,and now hes posting on here trying to feel out how a pay cut would go over,it will go over like a lead ballon phil

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The grunts in Rotech don't have time for webinars. We are too busy doing the job of two or more (billing, alliance one, sleep central) to have time between answering phones, helping customers that walk through the door because we can't deliver tanks to set and listen to someone that has nothing better to do than to make presentations that can easily be put in a one page memo. Here's a thought to save yourself 10 dollars. Fire the one making webinars they clearly have too much time on their hands.

Changing a company is a process not just doing it all at once traumatizing your employees and patients. Rotech should have come up with a plan in stages rather than the shock approach that was done. Rotech should have been honest about the whole thing and told their employees what is going on rather that pushing with a negative environment on a consistent basis bringing moral down.You can't blame people that are not in charge, we were told to do the things that we did. There is no one to blame but the people in charge.

My energy is spent with taking abuse call after the next because "all of sudden" people are not getting the care that they have been getting in the past and referrals sources getting mad because they are getting calls from angry patient's. This is the part you don't see because you are not the one taking these calls. What you are doing is driving the very force that keeps this company growing out. Can you honestly say you are in it to win it when you are not being a team player and looking at it from all views instead of the greener side. Why don't you step over the fence and join the rest of us that are wading through the crap and see if you come out smelling like a rose.

BTW.....I did this on my own time! I wouldn't want to take from the needy such as Rotech.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

well said

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

couldnt agree more,WEBINAR,REALLY YA LET ME ADD 10 MINS TO MY 13 HR DAY READING WHAT SOME ASS KISSING EMPLOYEE WROTE

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

13 hours? Lucky! I averaged 14 hrs last week. This place stinks!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

true

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Layoff 3/28/14

Was anyone else laid off on Friday?

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Re: Layoff 3/28/14

were you?