severance

Discussion in 'Rotech' started by Anonymous, Apr 13, 2014 at 10:27 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Anybody get there severance yet and if so how was it determined(Years of service?)

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hopefully it's not determined based on the ability to grasp grammatical concepts. Every position has to have the ability to write and communicate properly. No wonder Rotech severed ties with you. I hope you consider enrolling in your local community college in your newfound spare time.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Gesh, if this was a driver or some other low level employee who has had their whole life turned upside down this is just a mean spirited childish to post. So you are implying that the company RIFED a bunch of people at low levels because they can not write perect? I guess you can just add that to the pile of insults for all the newly RIFED employees.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"perect"....very nice touch between the lines!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ok, this is just some dumb dick, screwing around. And " new found" is not "newfound", dip shit......

I still work at Rotech, love my job, hate the lying ass bullshit that's been coming down the pike for several years now......Now get out your thesaurus and try to figure out this sentence structure...Up yours!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

LoL, If ANYBODY above LCM told me the sky was blue, I'd go outside and look up to make sure they weren't lying to me.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If anyone above LCM gave me a pink slip id kiss the ground they walk on.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You should quit Rotech and me an English teacher.