Precision HD, this is our latest and greatest technology?

Discussion in 'Stryker' started by Anonymous, Dec 31, 2014 at 12:08 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Am I the only naive one expecting we would have more to offer after the 1488 CMOS flop? Repackaging 1188 technology, great.

Stryker® Precision HD Camera System. 510(k) Summary

6) Comparison of Technological Characteristics with the Predicate Device
    The Stryker Precision HD Camera System has the same technological characteristics and
    design as the predicate device except the following features:

a) A change in sterilization method – Uses steam sterilization method
    b) A change in sensor technology within the camera head – Uses Charge-coupled
    device (CCD) sensor
    c) Modification to the surgical mode selection on the CCU’s interface touchscreen –
    It should be noted that the Stryker Precision HD Camera System does not include
    “Infrared” surgical mode selection on its interface touchscreen but it is sensitive
    to Infrared band. The proposed device maintains its Infrared capability by
    displaying the Infrared light as red image when used with Stryker Infravision
    Illuminator.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Seems like it, picture is ok but nowt special, saw it in a demo last week. Wondered if they have fixed the 1188 faults of the camera cables always failing?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What windows system does the Sdc3 use? XP?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm a rep from stryker china. And was confused that why stryker camera looks red.
    my dickhead marketing manager told me that it was red because i didn't set it right.
    Now I learn that is red because it display infrared band red.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Heard William Chang resigned this week. Anyone know who will take his place?