Does anyone like working for Amgen anymore?

Discussion in 'Amgen' started by Anonymous, Mar 26, 2007 at 10:14 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

yes it is. Amgen blows and you know it

2. biosapiens

biosapiens Guest

My advice to everyone feeling bad about the company is:

Just Milk It like Everyone in the Upper Management Do, If you have any doubt just think about Kevin and all of his Navy buddies.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Until the upper management has departed, don't expect anything other than mediocre.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

As a matter of fact I do. Thanks for asking.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Horrible management, outstanding products. This stock would be 100 if we had competent senior leadership.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You're fooling yourself. If you're proactive there are a lot of opportunities out there....and the grass is greener. Amgen's reputation is ruined. What goes around comes around!!!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

agreed!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No, but it beats selling ice cream out of a cart.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Are you really sure about that? It's ice cream for Christ's sake.
    I still remember when they took our G-d damn pretzels and trail mix away and blamed it on being a safety precaution for flu season. Don't even get me started about stocking paper cups. I interviewed with three different companies recently and not only did they have cups, but K-cups and pods of all flavor abounded. It was glorious.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I really like working at Amgen, yes times have been tough for the majority of my service, but that is to be expected. You just have to play it like a big game and be sure to win at any cost.
    Have fun and maybe you will find it more enjoyable to come to work every day.
    I look forward to coming in smiling to your face and slitting your throat when you turn your back.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I like it. Good Company Good Products....better than most

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Are you really sure about that? It's ice cream for Christ's sake.
    I still remember when they took our G-d damn pretzels and trail mix away and blamed it on being a safety precaution for flu season. Don't even get me started about stocking paper cups. I interviewed with three different companies recently and not only did they have cups, but K-cups and pods of all flavor abounded. It was glorious.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I agree.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The benefits are above and beyond any other company in this industry. Well worth it.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I remember that. I also remember having to fill a paper cup on trail mix day because it would run out in no time flat. Ah B80, good times

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nothing is worth working with the back stabbing GRAAS
    Wrecks