Approval??

Discussion in 'Lundbeck' started by Anonymous, Jul 26, 2012 at 8:47 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

ChiCago interviews were only done because they were already scheduled. It seems that almost all of the open positions were already verbally offered to other candidates depending on FDA approval. Looks like if you were "rejected" you may have a shot if those who were offered don't wait that long for approval.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Since the FDA rejected Depot, The review for approval can take months or maybe even a year. Since Deopt is not a breakthrough medicine they are in no hurry to push it up to the front. Therefore it has to go back to the end of the line.
    I was afraid of this, I worked so hard fixing my numbers so I could portray myself as the number 1 sales rep for Abilfy oral. Cut and Paste, Cut and Paste, Delete, Add, and completely make a year end review new again. I wish I would have stayed with BMS.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Did you really quit BMS before the approval? I can't believe this and if you did you are an idiot

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think Lundbeck is in a better position than Otsuka on this one. Lundbeck told people upfront NOT to quit their current positions until Abilify Depot was approved. Those reps are still safe and can be in a holding pattern. Otsuka reps resigned their positions and how are completely compromised.

You cannot train a sales force without an approved PI, that would be a waste of time.
    You cannot afford to pay a specialty sales force to sell a drug that is already worked its life cycle down to treatment resistant depression. In fact, given that the first indication of Abilify Depot will be schizophrenia messaging on treatment resistant depression may cause doctors to think of Abilify as a MILD agent and not something that can manage the difficult schizophrenia disease state.

All in all, Lundbeck did a great job taking care of people and when this drug gets approval those people will be happy to accept the positions. It would suck to be at Otsuka right now.