Salary range

Discussion in 'Lundbeck' started by Anonymous, Jul 18, 2012 at 5:59 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Can anyone who got an offer say what the range of the salary is? Interviewed but was not told anything regarding salary. I just want to be prepared if I get the offer as I have another strong possibility but want to make sure I maximize salary

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sorry to let you know but if you did not get the salary range during the interview you probably don't need to worry about it. IF they did not share it with you then you should have asked?

Do you ever "close"?

It was all laid out in the HR packet they gave you....

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Shut up!!!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The salary range was NOT incl. in the packet so ignore that BS.

I would suggest that you ask for the salary you want no one really gets a hard line on the salary range unless they have an insider or they are already on board. Unfortunately for us the current sales force is not sharing any info with us on cafe pharma.

Good luck to those us waiting to hear something soon!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are an idiot! There was nothing on "salary" in the benefit information. I did close and I did have a good interviews. You should know that unless they bring it up, you don't talk money!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That was the 20 century. You do talk salary now..comes up 1st in the phone interview.
    Here it was done on the on line application, phone screen and phone interview. For some it was also discussed at the F 2 F.

If the other offer is 6 digits then maybe take it, if it is not then you will be very happy.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm a new poster here and the answers that I received about range were unclear but it was hinted at 80-100.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thanks finally an honest answer.
    I was asked my salary and expectations in the HR part of the interview
    They never told me what the range was but I'm afraid I may be makIng
    more than they can pay.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have the same concern. I stated a number I expected, and asked if that was within range. I was told by the hr guy that "target" pay was 90k. There was flexibility in that but they are constrained by their budget commitment to Otsuka. I don't know if each district or region has a certain budget or it's a national one...but based on how these have gone in the past, if you have somebody take an offer of 85k then you can go up to 95k for someone else.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm sure someone has gotten an offer.
    What us the salary range?

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

$75k-$90k, but I have heard higher as well

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This range is spot on. 80ish is desired target range for new hires.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hr discusses your current salary then gives the Lundback salary range. When you are extended an official offer by HR the amount offered will be delivered by phone and via e-mail in your employment contract. Lot's of other great benefits- I look forward to seeing all new hires at training when depot is approved hopefully sooner than later. Good Luck to everyone- Stay Positive !

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

80 and lots of metrics and micro mgmt. old school abbott neuro folks run this division.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The salary is imaginary. Just like the product.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is just not true!
    Great company and strong future in CNS with a very robust pipeline! I can't wait for the on boarding in January!