Layoff News/Leadership/Future - All Here

Discussion in 'Daiichi-Sankyo' started by Anonymous, Mar 17, 2015 at 12:15 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's a sinking ship right now...there's no denying it. Good idea to be proactive right now and start planning your exit if you haven't already done so...or at least have your resume ready to go. If you disagree...put the Kool-Aide down and really think about it.

Sincerely,

Capt. Obvious

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sinking ship? We are only losing 85% of the revenue of the company with Benicar and Welchol going bye-bye with no hope of filling the gap. What's the problem?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Usually companies get rid of the dead wood

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Lol

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Today's the day, so any updates from inside the home office? If you're still there...

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The big layoff will be around October with the sales field. That's all I know right now.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

DM in Jacksonville FL needs a psychological evaluation and should definitely NOT be in a management position! Please help! SOS!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

RD in PNW also needs a psych eval! Please stop this cray cray from wrecking the region further...

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It amazes me she's still employed! How many more of her reps need to leave before upper management takes serious notice! Her RD has no backbone and zero guts! This one was not even a hard decision! It's inexcusable.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

When we continually promote the worst into leadership positions we will have poor leadership and problems. DSI continues to promote the worst and you cannot expect even average leadership as a result.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm so glad this witch is being called out. Kelly has zero talent and even less of a life. I worked for her a few years back and was having a GC year. Next thing I know, she's on me for CPA, redoes my routing and puts me on a plan. All because she has a miserable home life.

She is at a level that is below the devil. When she gets what is coming to her, she'll be lucky to get a job at Summer Waves in Jekyll Island selling slushies.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

She's the worst of the worst. But it goes beyond that...this woman has some serious underlying mental health issues and her reps continuously are on the receiving end of her abusive behavior. It's awful and just sickening to watch. It is without a doubt a hostile work environment working under her in Jacksonville.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Someone please tell me...is KA still employed? The former DM for Jax and now a KAM. She is a cancer in people's lives.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Kelly Arnold is still employed with DSI? Lordy, does this company get anything right?

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

She's a dumb tuna