Ok Dm's what are you being told in Chicago

Discussion in 'Daiichi-Sankyo' started by Anonymous, Jun 3, 2015 at 8:03 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So how think is the BS being flung in Chicago? Are we doomed, how Movantik and Savaysa sales going. Do we have new product? Are things ok? Any more Walking Dead clips from KK as a foreshadow that we are all in trouble? Did RL wise up and stop his boorish behavior towards females. What is our next POA theme "DSI its not as bad as you think" or
    "Hey it could be worse, you could have herpes and that shit lasts forever" or "DSI, Jonestown shut up and drink the cool aide" or "Houston we have a problem" or "Tom Brady and the Patriots are on to something... Lie, Lie, Lie" . Any DM have the stones to let us know what the 411 is please do so!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

step one learn to spell....

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are one of the guys destroying our company's culture. Leave!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Step two...resign your an idiot

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"you're" or "you are" an idiot. However, if you're/you are referring to someone's DM, you can simply use the term "your idiot", instead of "your DM".

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

KK does give great speeches. "Be like Shane!" Also, be focused and run faster, otherwise zombies will eat you.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Did RL score?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow to think RL and KK actually took the time to post on CP! They are clearly destroying our culture but it looks like they do care, care enough to post on CP this is even cooler than being asked up on stage by one of those dolts!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

your one of a handful of complainers who produces nothing and blames others, baby needs a diaper change, if it sucks that bad leave who needs energy sucks like you or wants you, go run your own company if youre so talented, oh wait you can't cuz you suck so bad no one would hire you!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have never seen such inflated egos in my life ! What jerks ! So many "look how awesome I am" people here ..really? Why hire 80 new reps just to fire in a few months? Why are really good reps leaving because they are tired of doing the work while hospital reps makes 3 calls a day?

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Was there a bar at the hotel? The question is not "Did RL score", but rather "how often did RL scored"? He is a stud...

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Company is in dire straits. You should all quit. You're all a bunch of flamers anyway. KK

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I was told that you are a douche by your DM. RL

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is RL. I told your DM to get rid of you. So start packing your bags sunshine.