New drug

Discussion in 'Daiichi-Sankyo' started by Anonymous, Jun 12, 2015 at 1:50 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We have been hearing all year that we might get another drug this year. Any ideas on disease state, etc? Wish we knew something.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Can't say much, but the new drug we're getting is going to be the next block buster on the market. We're almost assuredly going to launch it with expectations of $1 Billion in the first year, then increasing to a level $8 Billion every year after that...just hold on and wait!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

An 8 billion dollar drug that no one is talking about. Sure. Analyst knew about Amgen and Regeneron pcsk9 drug 5 years ago.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I heard its called Savaysa

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Great! BTW, I have this bridge to Brooklyn I'm looking to sell. Interested?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Laugh now...but wait till it launches, you jackass!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Drugs don't just magically appear.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Can't tell you what it is, but we're going for a triple indication for lowering A1C, lowering LDL-C and for patients who've had their gall bladders removed.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There are two drugs for Hyperkalemia, that will be the first new drugs in this class (40% of cases caused by ACE or ARB), that would fit our portfolio perfectly. They have no sales force and are in LATE Phase III. If we picked off one of them, we could stem the tide of people leaving. JG could never pull the trigger on any acquisitions. These guys are pretty smart (KK and SS especially), but they may be here two years too late.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Effient was supposed to do $1Billion the first year and be at $5 Billion by now. How's that working out?

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Some of this is true. I also agree that KK is a smart guy, but he is here a few years late. The death spiral is too strong to pull out of, especially because Toyko doesn't have enough cash to buy anything big enough to change our fortunes. CL-108, Movantik, and Ambit are all singles at best and likely a few of these will be strike outs.

And the HyperK drug is a joke. If you have this due to a medication, you will be prescribed something different. And if it is severe, you are going to the hospital for an IV. Also, our ARB portfolio is over in about a year.