Training... Really?

Discussion in 'Daiichi-Sankyo' started by Anonymous, Jun 12, 2015 at 11:16 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ok the egos in training and others I encountered where amazing ... If you want us to probe and ask questions ... To better detail the drug... Great... Now... If YOU are going to puff your chests and tell us all the ABCs of being a drug rep and give us nutty objections and then tell us that this is what I need to do to be a " great rep.".. Pleasa, Listen to my great accomplishments and maybe , if you are lucky ...,you will be as great as me!!! Did you know half the class has experience? So when you tell me in the simulation just how important pre call plan is and post call plan and using questions like" help me understand doc?" If you do that Mr Rep, maybe you will be as awesome as me! Hmm here is a thought.... Why don't YOU do what we had to do: why don't you ask me what I did before DSI? I would feel stupid telling someone with 3+ years in Pharma... " you need to really know how to pre call plan... And mr rep who already knows this but you insist on insulting further .... So, you really need to make sure you close on every call... Or you will always be in the bottom ... Once again .. Thanks for the tip! I would never have guessed as I've been doing this job a few years ..Successfully..!. I love the rank system to show everyone... I am sorry but some people were never above average , yet made it to top 10? Dsi get rid of this! Make it fair at least! Don't be so easy to some reps - diss others and compare scores ! Some reps in bottom were quite good - I guess they didn't kiss ass enough ... Nice set them up to fail! To the dummies that said they were glad they did this? Uh ok... So are you going to get commission based on the Detail contest? Nope! We all know it's fixed so if showing favoritism is what you thinks motivates us... It just further motivates to do the phone screens I have lined up this week! Really massive egos... It's not this way at other companies at least my last pharma job....not at this level... Further demonstrates why everyone's partners are quitting !

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Geez...you have issues. Go outside and do something fun today.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Your rant is long winded and unintelligible. Short and concise is best. For example, "training sucked ass because MM and KH are glass lickers.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes...you might be fucked up in the head

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Holy cow you're crazy

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Lol yes I guess I shouldn't post when I have had several drinks ... Especially after leaving 2 weeks of kindergarten in NJ.. I did meet cool people ! I guess I need to detox after all the booze filled nights ... The only way to cope ..

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Holy shit, you're are frickin crazy! Lighten up and relax. It was corporate training....what did you expect, a harvard business/medical school class on AFIB, HTN and the art of selling?? Get the job done out in the field your way or please make life easy on your DM and leave DSI ASAP. I hope you're not in the Midwest in my region.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thanks for Sharing region you are in -Midwest....

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm actually in the South. I was just trying to fake everyone out.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Funny I am in the East and I don't mess around!really could care less

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Duh. You're so stupid. The saying is "I couldn't care less." I bet you're a r*****. Like how they say it in "The Hangover."

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Name calling and grammer mistakes...very weak comeback...very. Lol Other person is still on top.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You start your statement with "Duh" and then call someone else stupid?!!!! Lol!!!! Please tell me you meant to do that?!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"Like they say in the hangover?" Is that a complete sentence?

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just sit the next play out