KAM's

Discussion in 'Daiichi-Sankyo' started by Anonymous, Jun 16, 2015 at 6:41 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What, exactly, do these people do??? And why am I the one helping them out with my hospitals??? I thought that was their role. And I'm assuming the salary for them is not minimal.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Our KAM's are entirely clueless. ES is the only one worth a damn. People like KW in TN are pretty much worthless; she had an attitude when she was a Specialty DM and had ZERO success. MM thought she was hot and let her get away with murder. Now that he's gone and she's in her new role, she's exposed. And her achievements as a KAM are laughable.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

KAM team is a fad. Be gone soon. Merck just cut their entire 100+ KAM team.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Mine is worthless. Ken K should definitely look into ROI regarding this group.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ken or Rob- you should survey the reps and ask them if they know what a KAM or a RAM is. Guaranteed they have no clue.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey, it's Rob. 200 Arigatos to the first person who knows who their KAM is! Insert soundclip of crickets here.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

DM, Rob. And you know who that is and you already know that he is awesome.

Call your KAM. Phone and email work two ways. Ask. Communicate. Be a part of your team. Own your business.

No Arigatos needed, I make enough in bonuses.

Also, I just killed it at the blackjack table.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ha. What a joke. The NO-TALENT KAM's call US for Hospital access and for help with introductions.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Which is their job!!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Correct, if KAMs were reps then they would have those realtionships in place. KAMs are account managers, big difference. They have enough to do, you do want there help it's completely fine, but understand thier roles and responsibilities.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

can we get an update on all the progress from the kam team?
    haven't heard anything in several quarters.
    is there still a kam team?

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Just so you know, the KAMs are viewed as the Superstars of the MM Division by the MM leadership.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ha! Well they've done a swell job with our managed care and access. This is a joke. Yet, while I'm getting completely screwed with my IC (after being promised at the launch I was going to make CrAzY money), our company still pays salaries for these folks when nobody understands what the hell they do.