Please watch your drinking intake at meetings

Discussion in 'Daiichi-Sankyo' started by Anonymous, Mar 14, 2014 at 7:30 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Southeast, but not Alabama.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Working at this company is a career killer!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

pitty we can't manufacture a drug that wipes out herpes like we wipe out a thread here.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's a shame my partner is such a douchebag. Two-faced doesn't even begin to describe you. You are as spineless as our docs :)

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yeah, passing out drunk, DWIs, reeking of weed, sleeping around with no discretion, the racist and sexist comments in group meetings (sure everyone 'gets' what you really meant), unable to match socks or quite grip business casual concept, incapable of starting a laptop or ipad without crying out to IT help desk for 2 hours, complaining how the hotel, food, flight sucks to everyone you can find...you'll be the ONE who will be fine during the next layoffs- go figure.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Anyone have the phone number for the girl who got fired for drinking and dancing! Sounds like she's fun and me likey!!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

True stories- Rep at a meeting got drunk-invited byfriend into room- had a roomate- fired. Rep at the Swan and Dolphin- got drunk beat up roomate- fired
    Rep- at Swan and Dolphin- got drunk passed out in shrubs at hotel- fired

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They got fired, but did they have fun?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If it's who I think it is, trust me you don't want it. She may give you a gift that keeps on giving.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Expense reports are being monitored very closely for the amount of $ spent on alcohol. Don't think that if you only include the charge receipt and not the itemized receipt that you are safe. They have ways of checking and are doing so.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I miss the good old days when we would all get drunk on the company dime, swap stories, and STD's.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I would... but I'd be too busy drinking!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I got very drunk at a POA once and had sex with a dolphin.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Was it flipping awesome?