Layoff This Friday

Discussion in 'Daiichi-Sankyo' started by Anonymous, Feb 1, 2011 at 1:09 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You were saying!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm sorry to hear that. Where's your territory? What salesforce? Did you think it might be coming or was this completely out of the blue?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

here we go

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

i call bs!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not bad. You almost had me until you got to the part about covering heathcare for four months. DSI policy covers healthcare for the month that you are let go not beyond. Should have done your homework to make this post more authentic and accurate. Anyone reading don't believe this guy. FAKER.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This must be your first pharma layoff!? First, the DM will make the call. HR gets involved in these types of calls if it is an HR issue. This is not a phone conversation that RDs or HR will have with you. The only reason that your RD will call you is if your DM has been let go. Nice try though. What I do find disappointing is that you are making light of this situation. You have to be some a 20 year old that got this job right out of school (which by the way is the main reason that I believe we're in this mess to begin with). Some people actually have families to feed and have been worried sick since they first left that dumb ass message that Bill's punk ass left last week. I don't know if the Japanese take care of their people or not, but I would hope that they would at least have the stones to be straight forward. As for you Mr./Ms. poster, I hope your bitch ass is the first person cut, and you have to scrub toilets for a week to make sure you can eat! But then again, you're probably screwing one of your docs so maybe he'll put you up for a while until the next pair of perkies walks in his office.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Also: I have looked at the severance package on DSI intranet, and any severance is paid as a one-time lump-sum. They won't pay out over time, as if we are still employed. I agree that #20 is a hoax, just to keep the pot stirred and the emotions high.

If you haven't seen it, just go to intranet and use the search function and enter "severance" in the box and you'll see it. Severance Policy became effective in 2005, so not a recent event.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Quit your bitching. You're the dumbass who got into THIS industry with a family. Shouldn't you know by now that no one is safe from layoff's in pharma? Don't like it? Go back to school and find yourself a lay-off proof career.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just the fact that you are wasting your time being a douche-bag shows what a waste of time it was to hire you. I hope this is a true scenario for you very soon, seeing as you seem to have it all planned out anyway. Otherwise, save your scare tactics as some of us actually need this job.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Will someone please post something factual on here....like when we are going to hear back from Big Bill?

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

next firday

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I meant Friday for all you spell checker"s content.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I meant checker's

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

you know what i mean

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm ready to go myself. This place is a sinking ship.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm hoping you're one of my shitty reps. You quitting makes my life easier. Thank you!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Lol If you're in pharma sales...we're all shitting at sales