POA Message Board

Discussion in 'Daiichi-Sankyo' started by Anonymous, Jun 23, 2015 at 10:09 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Let's hear the stories! Thoughts, concerns, anything!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

RL shared his manhood! We will win!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I cannot believe how much these DMs and RD etcetera love themselves.. Really? So you have favorites .. Awesome ... Some of your best people you alienate by being an ass ...and my whole district is looking for a job... Seriously ..5 people have left in 6 months... Does my DM not see just what an egotistical ass he/she is? It makes me ill how much my DM has a few favorites and they aren't even performers ... And the performers dont do Bs but are screwed ..so they want people who will kiss ass... Not reps who don't get into ass kissing iand are into sales... Ok ... So - did you know my docs love me as I treat them well and my partner annoys the hell out of then ... They can't stand her! But who's the "favirite"?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's same old "let's puff out our chests" routine ... Unfortunately ..

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So glad poa is over. Complete waste of time and money. Way too many people living in make believe concerning a future here. And is PW in love with herself or what?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm in love with PW

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not as much as she loves herself!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

PW is male and not so friendly one on one... This bit about "being just like us"... Whatever... I talked to him a few times and he is full of it ..