RD Staci B

Discussion in 'Daiichi-Sankyo' started by Anonymous, May 26, 2015 at 12:44 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Have you in my heart for-ev-er, for-ev-errrrRRRRRRR (I just killed that crescendo!!!)

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Staci Balanay is the worst people manager I have seen in DSI. Period.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Then you have never worked for Ken D in Chicago

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Then he must have his own love ballad...

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I hear you whisper
    I hear your laughter
    I hear your voice
    But only after

I have my sea shell
    With which I listen
    To the surf sound
    And for your kissin

Ken D--you're my living Ken Doll
    I can only kiss your face
    On that little plastic face
    Ken D...I love you soooo oh oh whoa whoa whoa

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Staci is the worst manager that DSI has had in a long time.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Worst...maybe, but she is pretty bad all the way around.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So glad everyone has brought this up. I'm at Novo now and having worked at with her at DSI, I can tell you I thought she was on the brighter side but very lazy as a DM and judgmental towards her reps. She was hard to work with as a peer - rigid, cliquish, didn't listen to others. Just my opinion. Surprised to see they made her a RD.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ha, so true!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Very true. She would be friends with you in front of you and plotting to get rid of you behind your back. Couldn't be happier where I am now.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Truth is, nobody really knows her because she rarely takes the time to talk to anyone. She is a strange lady for sure, and will definitely be nice to your face, then stab a knife in your back. Can't trust her for shit.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Absolutely true! Maybe you all do know her. Glad I don't
    Work for her. Terrible.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

She's not good

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Funny how she says we have unlimited budget. What a dumb move. Pathetic leader who no one has confidence in. Title does not earn you respect

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Staci's got a thing, I don't know what it is, but every time I see her I feel it. Sometimes I think it might be me, but I've never felt this way before around anyone else. It's a simple sort of feeling that starts in my gut, but then moves upward and hovers around my heart, staying there for far too long to just be nothing...it's definitely something. I tried to talk it out with my pastor, but he said it sounded normal, like love. Could that be it? Could she be the one? But we live in two separate worlds, she and I--Staci, the powerful executive, and me, the simple rep. But I love her. Oh, God, how I love her! She moves me like no other...oh Staci...oh Staci...OH STACI BE MINE...OOOOHHH WHOOOAAA WHOOOAAA!!!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Former DSI rep here. I couldn't be happier when I see another week and another zero scripts for Savaysa. This company was at one time a truly fun place to work. Now people are jumping ship left and right. Who can blame them? I mean really how many people need to be selling Effient and Savaysa? All upper management had to do was prove at least equivalence in efficacy with Plavix and cut the sales price in half, or may the copays all together. Instead they want to blow it out in efficacy and what do you get in return, a ton more bleeding. This company has been living off Benicar for years. They had to see it was going to end but yet nothing was done to fix it. A lot of good people left or have been forced out by Staci. What's worse is that even after all the problems she has been a part of she still gets promoted. That alone says all you need to know.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

She's the worst.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I hate to contradict all the negative nellies, but SB is so not what you all have been saying. She is:
    Helpful
    Courteous
    Polite
    Enthusiastic
    Gentile
    Jejune
    Aportmanteca
    Vdesrtybdo
    Blitangry
    Hfrhhfhtfhthjk
    Urwsggt
    Dwikurey
    To name just a few things. So, you all can go eat a wafer cracker!

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This doesn't even make sense. I checked the spelling and definitions of those words and the ones on the bottom half aren't real. Are you playing some game with us? Do you think we are stupid? Don't toy with our emotions, as we are already compromised and hurt.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Staci strikes again! More good reps leaving and being forced out of the PNW! I wonder if Billy Boy knew what he was doing when he promoted her. We'll never know cause he's gone now too. She's a really bad manager.