Not so bold prediction

Discussion in 'Daiichi-Sankyo' started by Anonymous, May 31, 2015 at 10:53 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Now that ED has been "given" a specialty rep position over more qualified people, here is another one. EA will be the new PC DM in Yonkers, you can bet you AIP on it! The only question that remains is where will AP end up? What's the common theme? They were the harem at the bar in Orlando. HR are you listening? This will be the next law suit if this continues.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who were the haremettes?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who is ED? I know that EA is the ho from sales ops.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey troll, you were not given the opportunity because you have no talent and did not go the extra mile. Now, you are disgruntled. Ladies like ED, JT, AE, and PW had to work hard to succeed. Stop complaining and show value.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yeah, hard work between the sheets with senior execs, we all know that ED and EA did this. You shouldn't put PW and JT in the same category.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Must be a nerve was struck to get such a reaction.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Work hard?!?! Hahahahahaha I hope you're joking

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Last I checked ED won 2 gold cups and 3 platinums, not too shabby. Jealousy looks ugly on you. SA deserved the job no question but ED was completely qualifid as well. I know both of them and that's just a fact.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who is AP? And what does AIP mean?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The big difference was that ED swallowed for RL and SA did not. Both competed in FL and at MU. The smart girl is one who leverages her capability to her ability.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Anyone who starts by referencing "troll"...you know it's going to be a real positive and intelligent statement. Lol

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Gold cup means nothing in the metro area and should not factor into justifying a hiring. The Muppet from the compliance videos would have multiple gold cups in North jersey. It should come down to competence and character but because mgmt here possess neither how could we expect them to make the right decisions?Don't get me wrong I'm sure it happens everywhere, but it has been shady promotion after shady promotion up here in metro since January. That's why people are leaving.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

HR and KK needs to know this stuff is happening. RL, your pink panther tattoo is borderline creepy and makes me question your judgement. Japan are you paying attention? KK RL are ruining a once great organization. Bill McClean had his problems, but he didnt engage in this shlt. youve lost the confidence in your sales force, and you deserve to lose your job because of it.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What a pink panther tattoo, what a fucking dork, that alone should make him lose his job.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Creepy is you staring at a tattoo to even comment.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

These comments are disgusting. You're talking about a married woman and a mother, this isn't neccessary. Of course I agree that SA is the better candidate and I'm sure almost everyone would agree. But, whether you agree or not, that's irrelevant. Decision was made and it's time to move on.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes, this thread is on the fast track to the gutter. Lol

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

HR is a joke!
    SP biggest narcissist

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

These ladies are successful taking initiatives and control of their careers. More power to them. Also, be happy for RL and his perks.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Preach!