New hire training

Discussion in 'Daiichi-Sankyo' started by Anonymous, Jun 7, 2015 at 5:39 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What's the deal with your training department? I'm a recent new hire and I've been less than impressed. There's a fat white dude that obviously has marbles in his mouth, has a NY accent, and talks a mile a minute. Well, I think it's marbles. It makes him almost impossible to understand. And another guy that looks like the chef from Southpark. This is the best that DSI has to offer? All of us are wondering what we got ourselves into.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Watched these two idiots role play in front of the class for 20 minutes. I guess they were showing us "what not to do." They seemed to enjoy themselves though. Kept us there until 5:40 pm on Friday. Thanks assholes.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Your drive and attitude having just joined the company is impressive. 3 months ago you were vacuuming out cars at Enterprise in your short-sleeved dress shirt and clip-on tie, now you're bitching about the color of your free car, the break snack selection at the training center, and the thread-count in your sheets at the hotel. Probably the first hotel you've stayed in since you went on vacation with your parents and slept in a roll-away cot. Classic. Please grow up and go sell something.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nah, not really. The food is fine, the hotel is average at best, and I don't give a shit what color my free car is. Being an industry vet, I'm just surprised how poorly this training class has been run from start to finish. I was told by my soon to be counterpart "welcome to DSI bro." Not sure why I need to get used to mediocrity. And I'll outsell your ass any day. So go fuck yourself.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Now you know why DSI has a problem with talent retention. Welcome to DSI for sure!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sorry industry vet, I should have been more respectful. Hopefully, moving forward your experiences will be more in keeping with the standards you've grown accustomed to. You were probably in a great situation with a great company, and you through it all away for the greener grass of DSI. Maybe they'll take you back? I hope so.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Maybe losing people but not talent, bunch of primary care reps leaving, whoopie and who cares they're a dime a dozen monkey grinders

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You have seen the best DS has to offer in our sorry ass training dept. It's full of idiots! But, it's all we have.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Glad to see I am not only "trainee" that noticed this- another past Pharma rep here..- it's truly sad- they also have no problem showing blatant favoritism to certain "reps" and let those reps dominate the discussions- they don't let other reps get a word in edgewise! half the class probably hasn't been called on once..- the lead trainer really likes himself a lot and regales us with his tales of just what a great rep he was ... Uh okay!! Not impressed! They treat us like little kindergarteners... So yes.. Clearly rep retention is NOT important - the egos are unreal.... And no I never worked for Enterprise!! By the way, thanks for putting us in a hotel with NO restaurant and only 5 rental cars which are hogged by certain reps! the assigned "drivers" act like it's their car and if they don't need it to run to Target they will "let" us have it... But I MUST return at a certain time - Whatever!!!
    Get a clue and revamp this silly training!
    #overit#

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's mind blowing the quality of some of these new hires... "Like, totally doc! Like, isnt this study awesome doc? It's like , Sooo cool! And they pass these people on role play..!!!!like , "amazing!" It will be a rude awakening when they go to their first call... And , like , the receptionist, will like , not let you back , and like , if you do get back, the doctor will roll his eyes, walk off in the middle of your, like , detail, and tell the staff to make note that you will only be allowed to pass your iPad through the receptionist ...never a face to face interaction as you ruined your credibility with like, your clueless attitude! And the staff will make sure all lunches are "booked up " the rest of the year! You really have no idea what awaits you in the field ... Trainers are not helping by NOT insisting you be professional one girl was using curse words in a class discussion... Trainer allowed it... Very offensive !these guys must be new to training... The female trainer is great and she should be in charge! Cuz she is , like ,, "Awesome sauce!"

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yeah, KM is cool as shit. The other two are clowns. Would you guys get to the point already? Not sure what KH ever accomplished in his sales career. Pretty sure he never even won a Gold Cup. MM is just a complete spaz. So happy when KM leads the class!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It was great when MM pulled up to drivers training with his Mini Cooper. Bro, don't you know that car is for chicks and gay guys?

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ic plan is a joke holy cow!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is elementary school - wait no, kindergarten! Complete with school yard bullies and all! Let's play Red Rover! Wait that may be too advanced... That will be covered in Advanced training! Lol.. And I agree with IC plan.., they pushed The car , insurance etc to cover LACK of IC... I appreciate it all but be transparent!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The better trainers went and got DM jobs so unfortunately we are left with 2 rejects. Just wait until you get promoted to CV or Hospital...those trainers are like watching 2 r*****s hump a doorknob!!!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nailed it!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Let's be fair : the female trainer does great ... Unfortunately, she is clearly #3 on list .. She should be in charge ... She is fair , let's whole class participate, which is what training is about right? Not letting the (3 in particular) who think they are experts in Pharma tell us all their awesome experience!! In other words, we are all snickering inside and can't wait to have peace and not listen to your endless fascinating opinions! And of course forget it if one of the rest of us tries to talk.. They will certainly step in, interrupt you and not let you say ANYTHING! Uh ... Did you idiots know that over the class has experience? But thanks for the tips dudes! I would love to compare my resume to yours ...that's an idea! Post our resumes with proof of accolades and we will see if your ridiculous egos can shut the "...ck" up! Seriously ? These clowns are rejects, and NO ONE cares! ... !It really is pathetic... Shut up already!!! Have you ever won an award in your life? Do you Live in mommys basement? The girls are only giggly and acting Intetested because they are playing the game! Period!

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just put your kneepads on one at a time, and you'll be fine.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The irony is that KM is a lead trainer just like MM. However, MM is obviously a control freak that lacks the ability to partner with others. KH is simply MM's bitch and does whatever MM tells him too. MM's LinkedIn profile lists him as "Manager of Primary Care Training." That is obviously not true, as that position doesn't even exist! The guy is a legend in his own mind. KM and MM are simply lead trainers together, but you'd never realize it if you watched how MM tries to dominate the class.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It sounds like PP and DB aren't there anymore. I went through training about a year ago and they were the best! Sorry to hear that you're left with dumb and dumber (KH and MM). They are legends in their own minds. Thank god they weren't my team coaches. KH's team used to be dismissed an hour after our team. Frick and frack never seemed to respect anyone's time. Well, if you have a cool DM, hopefully things will get better for you.