Worst company I've ever seen

Discussion in 'Daiichi-Sankyo' started by Anonymous, Jun 16, 2015 at 1:50 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am newer here and this is literally the worst company ever. Yes I have pharma... Yes I've worked at other pharma.. Took this out of desperation - jerk partners who want to stab you in back because they are afraid you'll take their job if cuts- awful trainers -,awful drugs -awful callists - yup it's that bad - the attitudes I've encountered are the bad part - so negative and so self important - amazing!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yep, that's my assessment. Thankfully, I left a while ago, but like you I had extensive pharma experience and had never come across such a lack of professionalism and downright high-school behavior in my life. I wasn't in the field - was in HO - so I can only imagine how bad it must be out in the field. Try to get out - at least you have a paycheck. Good luck to you.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have been with DSI for a long time and would like to defend it, but I can't. You pretty much summed us up very well. We are in a death spiral.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Agreed. This company has been going down for last decade. No valued or sellable products. Glen Gormley should be fired for his role in Savaysa failure. That would show the rest of company that accountability is important and restore some sort of faith that Japan is aware and at least attempting to fix. Keeping failures in high positions destroys for it for all

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Time to get rid of all the baggage that has kept DSI from moving forward. Good riddance Gormley! You suck!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

When I rode with my DM for the first time, she treated me as though I never called on a doctor , despite 6 years experience. She wanted me to nail docs with my great data , despite just meeting them.SHe also wanted me to detail the great data , without asking them how they treat that condition. From my experience, you ASK after you introduce yourself, how do you treat HtN? aFib?
    Then you detail accordingly- I read their response ... If busy, and they tell me they have no time... I appreciate that and keep their algorithm in mind to address next call.. I really loved when DM told me HER message, and how I should comepletely detail in same fashion, with her verbiage, despite having my own style that I am comfortable with... Yes I have been successful ... My old pharma taken over and Reps downsized ... DM knows my record , yet tells me how to do job with an entry level mentality.. Coach me as to how I can be better ... Not do it your way or highway... Just saying ..very unhappy

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Every Japanese pharma company sucks. Worked for two. Never again.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Agree. Japanese people suck.