Nexgard Thoughts

Discussion in 'Merial' started by Anonymous, Sep 24, 2013 at 1:44 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Please don't.....you sound like a pain in the ass!!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"I'd rather sale dog food of cat pheromones"?1? Let's face it, you can't get out from the fry-o-later at MacDonald's.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I did work for this shitty company once. I bet TZ will have Nexgard everywhere within 3 months.He has had the Hill's platform working all these years why would he stop now?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Most unethical company in the industry!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes, SB out west will have at his mommas house too. We"ll have to send the Pinkerton folks to her house. HaHaHaHa

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Its so funny when reps start using pay (higher than what they actually make) to validate their worth.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm a tech at a clinic and we got Nexgard a couple of weeks ago. How does the flea die? Does the flea or tick have to bite?
    Our rep looks hot but she doesn't know her product.

I can say that all the dogs we sampled didn't eat like she said they would.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes, they have to bite. They do in all systemic parasiticide products. Dogs love it! I promise you that. Where are you located?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Golly gee Mr. Peabody, isn't that how diseases are transmitted? Why would anybody want that?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Golly geez Mr. Dumbass, why don't you ask thousands of pet owners. I am sure you prefer to give oral.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think the Tech Punked you. LMAO!!!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow I would think the Elanco reps who are posting negative feedback on Nexgard would have better ways to try and protect their market share. Guess not. I apologize ahead of time if I am incorrect and you are one of those Merck or Novartis trolls and not Elanco.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We are sending our Nexgard back. Too expensive, not like Heartgard like our rep told us. And it's already on websites for sale. What about the tracking system?

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nice try Mr. Elanco- we are hiring if you want to come to a winning team!

15. dvm

dvm Guest

Never have so many with so little information had such profound opinions.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow, what a nice diversion program we have. Really, I guess PetMeds will have Nexgard Tuesday.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sorry ass Merial trolls!

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I just got a card of Nexgard from CA pet supply. Can this be tracked? My rep is always out at a meeting or fishing/hunting. Who can I send this card to for tracking? Or is it traceable?

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes I've got it! You should send that box th TZ. He will the track it, and send that DVM 5 to 10 trailer loads of Nexgard.
    I think that's how our Pinkerton folks help us - right?

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Too funny- Pinkerton does work and is the best tracking in the industry. Sounds like you Mr. Elanco (SM) are tired of receiving returns of Comfortis/Trifexis. We will do our best too not hurt your business too much!