Institutional Sales

Discussion in 'Pfizer' started by Anonymous, Jan 6, 2013 at 6:22 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

New thread. Serious replies? Are we able to come up with a concrete date for execution? I am thinking about posting for a position but if there is an end soon, I will pass. If they even have a year, I will take anything I can get!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you have a chance for any type of promotion, take it. Keep in mind that there is an excellent chance that we have a few more smaller cuts to go through before we are finished.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Good point, thanks.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Any good promotion is always good. Its shows PFE that you are committed, and worst case scenario.....it looks good on a resume. I hate to be that blunt, but thats the way it is.
    Also, if you are moving to a different division/sector within PFE, my recent years have shown that the "newbies" in most areas are retained through the cuts.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

safe for sure until 11/25/13. next cut is 11/25/14. LOE May 2015.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ok, this does make me more secure in posting. Thanks.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Agree. Always look to the post-Pfizer future. There are many tens of thousands of PCP reps out there, looking for work. From my friends at Amgen, Teva, and Otsuka tell me, it seems like almost all of them have won some sort of sales award in the recent past.
    If you can show sales awards as a PCP rep and a trend of upward mobility, that may help put you in a slightly smaller pile of resumes. Any little bit helps!