2013 Predictions

Discussion in 'Pfizer' started by Anonymous, Jan 1, 2013 at 1:40 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just turn off the "location services" button in the settings. That way no one can see where you are at...

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Pfizer will buy another company... will get the products, will layoff the employees and will close facilities.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I predict more spelling errors

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I predict more idiots, surfing CP, looking for spelling errors

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oh somebody thinks this is school spelling bee!
    Grow up!!!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That is true regarding the end of your career in Pharma. Having endured one of the Pfizer layoff waves in 2012, if you have been in Pharma for more than 5 years and are laid off, you have reached the pinnacle of your SSN salary/by year mailer. Your sjx figure salary will never be reached again unless, you are a top 2% family like my bitch ex.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Philosophy 101 lesson: once you get what you want, you don't want it anymore. Point being, with my Pfizer layoff in 2012, I envy you. I remember all of my old LAT moaning about the "eye in the sky". When I had my Pfizer 15 year career, I was with ya. Now, I have been unemployed for 9 months and will have to take a job that pays about $45k/year and I must have medical for my family covered plus; dont forget, $900 every 2 weeks in child support which, of course was based off my inflated PFE salary. You are right! The new salary does not add up! It can not cover my current overhead! Livin the Dream! I must either get a second job or default.

BUT!!! Once you lose your job in Pharma and, you will, you will nevertheless be solvent again but, the relief you will feel is worth it. Lets be realists, your job sucks! It is Ground Hog Day, every day, for tenured reps. The problem is that it's not like you're just bagging groceries, you would never quit, voluntarily. PFE has got you!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Having been a 2012 "involuntary job loss" IHR/ DSR with 14 years in, at PFE, I have to tell you, that burger joint analogy is accurate. Once you are " involuntarily " outside PFE, looking in (believe this; your turn is coming), your new job; your new $42-50k annual salary new job, will cause you to reflect daily on that $106k+/year salary you were pulling in at PFE. In your new world, outside Pfizer, pray your monthly "nut" can be covered on about $1, 550 or so. That figure is, of course, NET!!!!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes, because we shouldn't expect people of your low intelligence level to have to spell simple words correctly. I am sure it is hard enough for you to figure out how to tie your shoes every day.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

PFE has got me alright!!!! They got me a nice salary, nice ratings, nice territory, some nice new drugs to sell......and for the time being, some safety. At anything, you have to be disciplined. The problem for people like you is, every time you hit that merit increase, or 7% raise, you went out and bought a boat, upgraded cars, took an extra vaca cruise, etc. No matter how much your salary increased over the years, so did your expenses. At some point, your lifestyle has to stop increasing at the same rate as your income, especially when you get the 6 figure mark. Yes, I make over 120K, and am happy. But we now live on about 100K. When the gig is up for me....it will suck, but I will manage.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Actually, that will be one of the 95% wrong.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey poster, opthamology and psych have been gone for quite some time!!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Actually, 95% of what you post is wrong.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Please read- IS will be fine- THEY are NOT worth the expense. Jumping Joe relax & read!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That is being generous. I would say that 99% of what he posts is wrong.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

CLUSTER 1- YOUR DAY IS SOON!!! You will be adjusted to mirror your cluster 2 territories by April, summer, or Christmas of 2013 at the latest. Internal guy here- take it to heart. It will be swift and your DBMs will not even know when it is coming. Prepare NOW.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Good to know. Do you know anything about any other divisions?

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I doubt this guy is internal....but there is a lot of truth to what is said, based on what we just went through. DBM's honestly didn't know even the day before we got the call. Never seen it like that before, and I have seen it a lot. Cuts will be in line with LOE of drugs. If your capabilities ratings suck, you have a year to move to a "safer" spot in PFE, or sit tight, and embrace the severance, which might be what you want anyways.