Heather Mason

Discussion in 'Abbott' started by Anonymous, Jul 3, 2014 at 1:20 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You got it - far more have been pushed out than laid off. HM from a financial point of view has saved Abbott a fortune by allowing a rotten culture to develop. This is probably the most effective way for ADC to cut costs, the fact it is morally bankrupt doesn't figure.

Therefore from the short term Abbott shareholder point of view HM has actually done a pretty good job. But Abbott's once proud reputation for fair dealing has been trashed. They will regret this in the longer term.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I've met her but never worked for her. She's a nice person (or at least was 8 years ago when I met her)

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This makes sense. There are a few very bad eggs in R&D management who nobody likes. Many have quit because of them. I guess this is one way of reducing headcount.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes that is the case the current manager is Dawn Carruso.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Heather did not stay long enough to see her new product launched. I think this has some dire hidden meaning because of what will happen soon at her old division.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Top notch executive!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Her boss is Indiana Jones right?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Her job was to manage the decline of hew old division. Her role fulfilled, ABT kindly exited her on to her next assignment. Massive layoff due any day now at ADC, and the brand sold off by the end of the year.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No, it's the Big Lebowski.....

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I thought it was Hulk Hogan.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I thought that was the South Atlantic division.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Glad I don't have to work for ... anymore. Feel bad for AN.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

GREAT LEADER!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Love her

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How?

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You can love whatever and whoever you want but that doesn't mean it's good for the rest of us.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wonder how Heather will feel when her old division is sold off or chopped up?

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Like you did when ACCS fired you !

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not a care in the world, that's how. She knew when she came here what ADC's fate would be.