Finance Transformation

Discussion in 'Abbott' started by Anonymous, Oct 20, 2014 at 12:49 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

thoughts?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just another trend that all the companies will follow. Tell me if you understand the non sense listed below:

Develop a process framework top down for effective finance transformation
    Coordinate a finance transformation effort cross functionally
    Move finance from data and reporting to analytical insights
    Integrate customer experience into the DNA of finance strategy
    Evolve your technology architecture and implementation plans
    Align your people development and succession planning with organizational strategy
    Build a business case that links strategy to shareholder value
    Utilize change management to align with current and future needs
    Improve your planning, budgeting and forecasting practices to drive the informed business decisions

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. I fell asleep but when I woke up I knew exactly what was going to happen. Some new clown will come in and buy a new system. It will take forever to implement and will do poorly in the betatesting. By the time everyone figures out that the latest system sucks, that manager will have been promoted to director.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

A Job description from an ad ? Get real poser !

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It means management is about to outsource a lot of finance/accounting jobs....almost exactly the same message was communicated at Hospira right before Project Fuel began. Is Bain/McKinsey lurking around?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No but you are, YEARS after your termination ! Why is that creeper boy ?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The corporation needs to squeeze the middle to keep this company afloat . Just saw the third quarter earnings report. Where is the high powered growth machine called the Vascular Division? It's a smoke screen folks the ex non degreed COO who is running Abbvie started this division with the acquisition of Perclose. If this is the growth engine for Abbott in the future sell your shares now before it's too late !!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

you ask where the growth in AV is? Well, there was a lay off yesterday so what does that tell you?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

1/28/14 - Tribune
    In a conference call last week with investors, Abbott CFO Tom Freyman said the company “will take further actions to reduce our expenses” in 2014, as part of its efforts to “get our support structure to appropriate levels.”

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I see, So no one knows anything...

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Weight-watchers required at Abbott Park. The allocations are killing the off-site locations. Too much overhead and not enough sales. Time to shrink AP to a third of the size it is today.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

T.R.O.L.L

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Re: Finance Transformation or Losing Weight?

Your saying most of the employees need to be on diet?

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Corporate overhead needs to be reduced !

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Your jobs will be evaluated in January 2015. If they can reduce or combined what you do then you're gone!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The 2016 financial Plan was completed in November. I doubt any job is in jeopardy at corporate. What is clear is we need to acquire a company that drives growth. Abbott has no REAL growth to speak of.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If there's no growth, that a RED flag. How can a business make profit without good sales ?
    McKenzie will step in again and say, you better reduce your expenses to make your business grow.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Re: Finance Transformation or Losing Weight?

Yes we look like we are expecting kids again

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

the last two weeks of Jan is when the Job Evals begin.. Dun Dun Dun

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You're an idiot if you think that. No one is safe anymore.