Message From CEO Gonzalez

Discussion in 'Abbott' started by Anonymous, Jan 1, 2013 at 8:28 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Today is our first day as an independent, global biopharmaceutical company. I’ve recorded a video greeting to all of our colleagues for this very special occasion you.

It’s an exciting time for AbbVie and all of us. Tomorrow, on January 2, I will be joined by our leadership team and some 100 of our colleagues from around the world on the floor of the New York Stock Exchange, where we will ring the bell to begin the first day of trading for 2013 – and the first day of trading for the stock of our new company.

The bell ringing will be broadcast live on the CNBC network at 9:30 a.m., EST.
    Because a truly global company like ours crosses multiple time zones, and because of planned New Years’ holidays, I realize many of our colleagues won’t be able to see Wednesday’s ceremonies live. We’ll have a full replay of all the events available on the new Our AbbVie employee intranet soon after the events take place.

I look forward to sharing more details about our new company with you soon. For now, I hope you share in my excitement at the task ahead of us – creating a new biopharmaceutical company that will continue to advance our purpose of having a remarkable impact on the lives of millions of people around the world.
    Best regards,

Rick

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Little Ricky should consider going to night school to get his college degree. Abbvie would probably pay for it I bet.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have: no faith, no trust, no intention to exert any effort to help Ricky and his co-conspirators succeed at ripping off the stockholders. I'll be moving my thousands of Abbott shares to other investments. This train is crashing.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who spelled "biopharmaceutical" for you, Ricky? You're presence is the biggest factor favoring failure of AbbVie. There's nothing like going to sea with a broken engine, a leaky boat, a mutinous crew, and rotten strawberries is there, Captain Queeg?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We are going to make it together. This is a different company. This is a new adventure for all of us.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ricky don't lose that number.....

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Fore sure, in Europe Hospira (also being a part of Abbott in the past) will launch the first TNF-ab biosimilar (well of Southkorean origin like Samsung) in the next weeks - even with more indications HUMIRA will crash due to the financial crisis, Pfizers oral product will do the rest.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

YOLO!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Good one! Funny! Freakin' liar...

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Do you think RG motto is "Do as I say, not as I do"? Do you think he has read the code he just sent out?

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

He not only says it he lives it!!!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

OMGWTF r u talking about?

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Did you not get the AbbVie Code of Conduct from RG?

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Did he get his college degree

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Great news!

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Did you get a job yet after 3 long years NOPE

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

f)u)c)k NO

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No degree, but he has $40 Million banked. Outsourcing, layoffs and pension cuts was the ticket.
    Thanks SUCKERS !!!!

19. rock salt

rock salt Guest

He is playing golf in Jamaica this week.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

He buying the whole country and will sell entire population to highest bidder.