Holidays over and reality starting to set in.

Discussion in 'Pfizer' started by Anonymous, Jan 2, 2013 at 6:38 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This really stings........have fun at your quick start meetings and be grateful for your positions at Pfizer. Sucks to be on the outside looking in.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

yes i too was thrown to the curb like some serbian whore and forced to eat dog food out of a mitten

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Good riddance.

Now that we've cut the dead weight and ineffective reps from the sales force, this comapny is set for a huge turnaround.

Happy days are here again!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Good luck Bitch.....your ass will be waiting by the phone once again in a few months....only next time the severance package will be even smaller.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There is always some ass wipe like this guy out there who's eager to say that they finally cut the dead weight. My guess is that this little turd is doing the exact same thing every day that the majority of existing or displaced reps do but he was fortunate this time around. I have been in this industry 23 years and have seen many great reps get displaced while other reps who are much less deserving are kept. My bet is that this a-hole poster will soon find himself on the receiving end of one of the next rounds of layoffs and at that time he will realize how much of a bitch karma is.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Pfizer could eliminate 99.9 percent of its salesforce and still be in its current situation. No drugs, poor leadership, outdated business model, etc. The overhead isn't killing Pfizer although it wasn't helping. Your an ass to think that Pfizer will somehow emerge from this like a champion. BWAHAHAHA. Listen to your coworkers, and wait by that phone for that call that is sure to come. Look at GM, they had all of their debt eliminated and still owe the taxpayers 25 billion and sold a whopping 687 Chevy Volts last year!!! Yippy!!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thanks! Your post was Awesome! I have been in this game for 12 years and luckily made it through 5 downsizings and counted my blessings each time! This time my number came up and it sucks but I will stay positive and I know I will find something.....life goes on! Congrats to all that made it and I hope things go well for all of you, I really do, and for us displaced I hope we all find something that makes us happy! A line from my favorite movie states....."Get busy living or get busy dying"! I will not let this define me, I will be thankful and grateful for my 12 years and I will get busy LIVING! God Bless all you that were either placed or displaced!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

you certainly would know about a small package

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thank you for the positive thoughts. Best of luck in your new endeavors!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Looks like someone hit a nerve. You were dead wood long enough and you finally got cut. You are the turd and now you have been flushed.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It doesn't matter how good you are. Pfizer layoffs usually come down to other factors including management likes and dislikes..........

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Go smoke some medical marijuana. It's okay now that you don't work for the Gestapo.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

TEST