Warning Letter

Discussion in 'Valeant Pharmaceuticals' started by Anonymous, Oct 1, 2014 at 3:12 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"Valeant takes all correspondence from the FDA seriously and will be responding to the agency with our improved system and procedure implementations to address the FDA’s concerns shortly. As the issues referenced by the FDA were never at any time regarding the manufacturing quality or safety of any product, we believe that we will be able to resolve this matter in a timely fashion."

Will the response be hey we sold that shit so go bug Galderma!!!

Signed.
    Tage-Doctor Extraordinaire

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The WL should not be a surprise to anyone that knows the organization well. Buying products that are regulated and quickly getting rid of experienced individuals to support the products is what put Valeant where they are at. I am surprised that they only received a WL for one product, I guess the FDA will catch more issues once they start to dig.

Manufacturing is not the only area they should be concerned with. I am confident there are deep seeded issues throughout the various functional areas.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

FFA must be real slow on the draw or filled with slack jawed yokel hillbillys to not shut that fucker Valeant completely down post haste.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They may be slow on the draw but once they pick up the scent, watch out. They will go in for the kill.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

FDA had to add a special division for all the Valeant complaints. They are moving in for the kill Mikey.