Feedback on mail-ordering Jublia

Discussion in 'Valeant Pharmaceuticals' started by Anonymous, Oct 4, 2014 at 9:45 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey, Ya'll,

I thought you might like to hear some feedback on your mail-order pharmacy (I work for another pharma company who also uses mail-order).

I saw an ad for Jublia in a magazine and asked my podiatrist to prescribe it. His medical assistant said she will take care of the prescription for me, which sounded too good to be true.

The next day I received a call from West Wilshire Pharmacy, and they said that as long as I have insurance, I would have no copay. They said my prescription would arrive in two or three days.

A few days later, I started wondering where my prescription was. That day I got a call from the pharmacy saying that they had my address wrong, they will correct it, and I should have my prescription in a few days.

I received the prescription a week after I saw the doctor. Aside from a bunch of spelling errors (the pharmacy misspelled my name, the doctor's name, and apparently my street address), I think this was a pretty successful delivery.

Now, let's see if this stuff works!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Valeant is a fungus doubt it will help you.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well, don't think the grass is greener elsewhere. My company is a nightmare. I don't know any reps anywhere who like their job anymore.

Seriously, if Jublia works, I will be SUPER happy. I am completely missing a toenail and have to glue a fake one on. I realize that this stuff is a long shot, but there is no way I'm going to take Lamisil and destroy my liver.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Derm 1 Team Member here, what the hell is our new GM thinking! Seems all she cares about is Jublia. Is it me or am I crazy? They bought us for our "great drugs", not even in the bag except for one. Way to bust up a great company, but I hear the band is getting back together again.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

OMG TMI glue on a fake toenail!!!

I would recommend you contact Dr. Tage Ramakrishna at Valeant he is a subject matter expert in FUNGUS!!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Believe it or not, a great manicurist can create a complete toenail out of acrylic. Even my podiatrist is impressed with her artistry:)

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Been using Jublia for three days, and already my skin is itching and irritated. Bummer.