Our new fearless leader. Enjoy the short, bumpy ride while you can!

Discussion in 'Shionogi' started by Anonymous, Oct 29, 2014 at 1:47 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Re: Why Tom Griffin has failed as a leader and failed Bayer Healthcare
    Driving morale into the ground on all types of employees- field and non-field

Poor communication- out of touch

Lack understanding business channels

Not letting others voice their opinions freely-closed door policy

General lack of knowledge of current market; patients, doctors, etc.

Lack of business acumen intelligence

Spending large amounts of money on wasteful programs and not spending money on the right ones

Lack of direction and accountability for sales strategy

Hiring prior Pfizer co-workers with no consideration for qualified applicants in house

Repeatedly LYING to employees

Pointing fingers at everyone but Tom

Creating a mess of the division and giving competitors a great chance to take advantage

Having been with Bayer over 8 years I am very disappointed as to what he has turned this place into. I only hope with time what has been done and be reversed and this company can be as great as it once was.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Major Changes!

Former Watson rep (left right before they became Actavas). I really enjoyed working for the company in the beginning but then Tom Griffin came on board and started cleaning house and laying down the law. My manager left by stating she won't work where management uses pressure and fear on employees. She had worked there for 15 years. There is a bottom 15% dealio where if you are in that bracket (regardless if you were on top the previous quarter) then you are in a PIP. Quotas sky rocketed every quarter and even you did show quite a bit of growth each quarter you would never be a hundred percent due to outrageous goals. The benefits were great while I was there but pay was mediocre. Bonus was 5k a quarter but always had an incentive with uncapped and such. Hope this helps. If TG is still there be careful but if not...hope it will be a decent job.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Think of something new to write baby cheeks

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

you guys are screwed!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

A restructuring is already being planned. The RDs and DMs??? Please start looking!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Good luck with this one. He will turn your company upside down; no regard to individuals, just make sure you are never in the bottom 15% of a Quarter, or a PIPPING you will go!