CardioSom

Discussion in 'Respiratory' started by Anonymous, Feb 20, 2008 at 1:26 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ok and your name is?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

chicka, chicka, Slim Shady!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

interesting how you want my name and yet you remain anonymous

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That's a good one! Hypocrites..

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That's a good one! Hypocrites..

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Y would u need a name?? Does it really matter?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Has somone bought Cardiosom or are they still operating independently? I have always heard good things about the company - it would be ashame if they were purchased.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Lincare bought the patient base. Yes it was a good company with patient care. However, they made some bad business decisions and Medicare's ever decreasing reimbursement cuts will weed out every company except the Lincare's and Apria's...It is a shame!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Where are Sharon and Jay?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

probably on a yacht somewhere

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We are in California now. Back in Indiana, in July 2011, we got excellent care from the lady at the desk and the respiratory therapist at Cardiosom. They were professional in every way.

Lately, our supplies and invoices are sent from Care-Centrix. At this time, their records are messy as we are getting billed for supplies paid for months ago -- and finally being billed for other items from 6 months ago.

Who is this Care-Centrix?

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

LINCARE purchased CardioSom.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

CareCentrix is an Ancillary Care Network. they provide home care services for different insurance companies like CIGNA, and BC/BS. They had nothing to do with CardioSom. More than likely your insurance plan changed and now CareCentrix is the "in-netowrk" provider for your insurance.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I don't know about Jay and I'm sure that the "Troll" went back to whatever hole she crawled out from.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

All I can say is that Cardio-Som was great to me and Lincare SUCKS! I was not even notified that my account was sold to Lincare until I got a bill from Lincare. I cannot even get a response to my phone calls or complaint letters. My insurance company requires that my C-PAP SD card be read quarterly, but Lincare does not seem to care about that. Have not heard from anyone since December 2011.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

All I can say is complain and complain often. Complain to their corporate office, complain to Medicare, Complain to their Accrediting body http://www.chapinc.org/ NOTHING will change if you do not complain and voice your opinion to your insurance company which they contract with to provide services.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What insurance company is that? Never heard of such a thing.

18. I sued Cardiosom in Tarrant Co TX and received a judgment against them. They have not paid it not do I expect them to. That is the kind of company they are/were--unethical and dishonest.

They were bought or taken over by Lincare who are just as unethical and dishonest as Cardiosom. Lincare's corporate office is in FL and all you get when you call is a recording. They do not return messages as I left one and never heard from them.

Yet both these companies are/were Medicare providers and in my opinion do not deserve to be. I am sure I am not the only one they have cheated and messed over.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am a former employee and I would just like to add a few thoughts. I know I'm late in responding...

However, my feelings are so strong about this that I just have to reply. The "Director of Human Resources" (it's quite apparent that he LOVED stating that this was his title) was nothing more than an egotistical control freak on a power trip. He loves drama and created it among the staff - often! He loved the rush he would get from firing people.

This company was the worst company I have ever worked for and treated their employees like dirt. Not only this, but to boost their image, they would sign up to participate in different charity events and then not follow through with their end of the bargain. The freaking head of the company donated $20 to a cause where a minimum of $500 was expected upon signing up to help. He donated this like he was such a saint -- what a bunch of cheap, greedy scum owners! The poor lower-level employees in charge of the project had to scrape money out of their own pockets in order to follow through with the obligation. And guess who ended up getting credit for it and good PR for the company?

Good riddance to this company.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Cardiosom was the company that first came out when my father needed oxygen at home. When the unit went down, I called the customer service number and I was referred to Lincare. Four years later I received a threatening letter from Carsiosom wanting to collect $30.00. Within those 4 years, I never received an invoice and all of a sudden I get a threatening letter. They never even told me they were transferring the service to Lincare. I have not heard from them since and hope to never hear from them again.