Tuition Reimbursement

Discussion in 'Pfizer' started by Anonymous, Oct 1, 2014 at 10:24 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I was searching online and found that Pfizer, Novartis and Johnson & Johnson has tuition reimbursement for employees. Is this true? If so, how much per year do they give for tuition reimbursement? Would appreciate serious answers or anyone is taking advantage of this...

Thank you in advance!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

if*

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

who are you researching for? are you getting paid to do this research? if so, go to hell

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Pfizer pays $10K/year............used to be 100%.............I've taken advantage of it for both my MBA and currently my law degree........subject to manager approval.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow, $10k is not alot at all considering how much MBAs are these days. Thanks for the info.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Complaining about 10K a year?? That should cover a couple of courses a year. If you're working full time how many classes can you realistically take and do both? As a DM I approved every request that came across my desk. Most people took 2-3 classes a year. Don't you think the company would question a rep putting in 5-6 courses a year (if there was no 10K limit), even if the DM approved it? I'll agree that MBA aren't cheap, but 3-5K a course will cover a lot of programs. Good luck and good move getting the MBA on the companies dime.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My company covers 4K-this is excellent. Geez you guys are entitled.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Each generation of reps thinks the current benefit sucks. Saying that I got My MBA and Pfizer paid 100% including books and the Kaplan course to get into Graduate School. The irony is that no one at Pfizer cares once you have it. Particularly since most of the managers don't have one so they downplay the degree.

Today you get 10K. Not bad but again if this is your ticket out of here will take you a lot longer to get degree and get out. Perhaps this is a retention move on Pfizer part.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

PP-True

You are so right about 'downplay'. I have a Masters Of Science/earned an MBA in Health Care Manag. through my company. They're valued outside of Pharma BIGTIME. Dont limit yourself by other's limitations. Grow, then Go!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Agree 100%. Few managers have anything beyond a state school degree in basket-weaving. Heck, Goober has a mail order GED, and he barely graduated from that (he kept licking the wrong side of the stamp, and his is still the only coursework completed entirely in crayon).

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Those reps not retained does Pfizer give the $5,00 for training or is that no longer offered?