King People :)

Discussion in 'Pfizer' started by Anonymous, Apr 26, 2014 at 7:27 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Any King people left at PFE? I know many got out fast and went on the better but curious. Is that skanky beotch on Long Island still here?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No, nearly all of us have left and are much happier for it. Some of us were even deposed in a recent lawsuit against Pfizer. And Pfizer lost!!! Haha. Hurray for the consumer!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I also heard that Pfizer has not brought to market a single King asset since it bought King back in Dec 2010. You can thank the New York crowd for that! LOl

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Taking over King has to be one of the biggest bonehead moves that could have been made by a company. They should use it as a case study in business courses on what NOT to do. I wonder if anyone lost their job for doing it?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just Kindler the Kommie.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Still at PFE and have done pretty well. Finally rolled over to PFE benefits in 2014. Two others from my previous King district are still here as well.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

=Anonymous;5246763]also heard that Pfizer has not brought to market a single King asset since it bought King back in Dec 2010. You can thank the New York crowd for that! LOL

* Embeda; coming, again.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Embeda is leaking ntx again and Remoxy still needs a Re-moxy-remainder. Their 96 subject remoxy BA study that failed is proof of that!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How ungrateful Kg! Just because we bought your company, took your assets, broke you up, laid off thousands of your friends and colleagues, raped the ones we kept, gave Markison $25 million, mismanaged the development programs, commercialized nothing, and then then blamed you for Pfizer making a stupid dead, you have the gall to be happy about getting your life back! How ungrateful! :-\

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Former King person here who left early on for higher ground.
    Those left SHOULD have left awhile back. Pfizer got taken big time by KING! LMAO!
    You folks bought nothing!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Do you mean the great and mighty OZ (I mean Pfizer) made a mistake? How dare you!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yup, you know what they say, Pfizer. One person's trash is another person's - well - TRASH! Haha, and your NY group is trying to commercialize opiates! Who do you think you are, Walter White? BTW - we got a meth lab in Bristol we want to sell ya.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just saw the press release on Remoxy. Haha, were the King people right about that one or what!!! Pfizer/NY should have listened to us, assholes.

Now - you lose!!!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Understand that Remoxy was discontinued for "business reasons" after Pfizer resolved all of the Chemistry issues and completed all of the clinical requirements. Isn't that like concluding that you're not my type after coming back from the honeymoon?

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm confused. Did we give up on for business reasons or because it failed the PK study?

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Probably both. I have no idea why, but if the PK failed then you can't bridge to your existing pivotals which means restarting the entire phase 3 program and by the time you're done ALO-02 is on the market and you're that much closer to the entire ER space going generic. Probably didn't make sense to re-do the Remoxy pivotals with the new formulation.