Cluster 1 October Layoffs TO BE MASSIVE !!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Pfizer' started by Anonymous, Sep 18, 2014 at 10:26 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Expect greater than 25% of C1 to be kicked to the curb.... It will be a very sad day at PFE.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's obvious you have zero clue what's going on.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Idiot. Nowhere near that %. In fact, the # is much smaller.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

All that you have to do is look at how many reps are in your geography for Cluster 2. This should give you a good idea of the strategy being used to realign. For example if Cluster 2 has 2 reps covering one area, then there will be around 2 or 3 of the new Cluster 1/3 combo. So if there are already 6 cluster 1 reps and 1 cluster 3 rep covering said area, you can guess that 2 to 4 are being let go.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If they were aligning territories to match C2, your point would be dead on, but that is not what they're doing! You either don't work for Pfizer or you paid absolutely no attention on the conference call!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

In 2009 when Pfizer cut the psych division,
    Reps were guessing maybe 50%. Pfizer still had to cover Pristiq,
    92% were cut.
    Remember for the ELT it's business.
    Amy got a new position and a raise.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's 11%. WTF is the matter with you people?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You're correct. Not a great time cluster 1. Not good at all. Face it, they don't need all of us promoting these brands that can refill themselves! Nothing good to come out of this and as usual, predicting small percentage of cuts as to lessen chance of reps going postal! Does anybody remember our History with lay-offs??? FFO... I mean...does my nger need to really ride with me twice/month to justify his salry/benfits? This is not good, just good business. Sorry.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The 11% number is an approximate number for Cluster 1 & 3 in total - PERIOD! Some territories depending on how many reps are there, new territory size, whether or not they will have DSR coverage/openings, etc will all be different. Yes, some areas will be 11% and some will be more like 40-50%.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Are you on Crack? This layoff will be much higher than 11%!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This happens yearly.

WHAT future is there left?!

Start looking out of pharma!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Good luck to all of you actually doing this and coming close to your current salary...

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is that all it is...the salary?

Sad.

Soooooo much more in life than a salary.

Being an overpaid, sample dropping, lunch catering robot is insulting.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Pays the bills. Sends me on vacation each year. Pays for kids tuition. I drive a free car. 5 weeks 4 weeks of vacation. Good 401K. Great health benefits. You can insult the job, it's okay. Do I love going to work each day…not every day, but it serves its purpose and is better than working in a factory.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Same happened to us in cluster 2 back in '12. Said would be 20% across the country for the whole sales division. Just didn't tell us it was just cluster 2 until the very end. What was 20% on paper was actually 40%. To make matters worse they took a whole division and broke it up into 3.
    They never tell us the whole truth when it comes to these layoffs. Too many variables.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So true! This is why I think many of us will be out of work by the end of October!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Theres are 30% vacant territories now --- then an 11% reduction. Won't be small.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

the cuts are never as deep as they need to be. pfizer is the definition of being bloated at almost every position.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Speak for yourself. We're you at the eliquis launch? Could fit both sales forces in a ball room. Overnights and 1500 miles a week, I think they did a pretty good number on us.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bye, Bye Celebrex....Bye, Bye Cluster 1.