WHAT HAPPENED?

Discussion in 'Pfizer' started by Anonymous, Oct 22, 2014 at 6:43 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

A bunch of people from PFE linked in to me over past 2 days. I am not at PFE but was with a company that was bought by them and am long gone on my own terms. I feel sorry for what you are all going through!

WHAT is going on? Layoffs? What division(s)?

Please go ion indeed.com or simplyhired.com, call recruiters and NETWORK!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

that's like telling passengers on the Titanic with their feet touching the icy waters that it would be a good time to learn to swim..every rep. should have been ready for this months ago (some did and moved on,, they thought right that a new job sounded better than 'taking the package')

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

All the good reps are long gone. All that is left are the people holding on for a package and the young and clueless.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We ARE networking, so Link up with us, dammit. Please post your manager's contact information:

We've probably won more COEs than you, and can also list our 3rd place in Rookie of the Year in 2003, and winner of the Get After it Award in our region, 3 years out of 6. Since you worked for one of the crappy companies we bought, we're better qualified than you are for your current job.

Connect with us. Let us in! We'll play nice this time. We won't try to Pfizerize you.

Deal?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are a loser. You need to hear it from an independent person because your mommy brainwashed you with delusions of self-aggrandizement.

You're welcome.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am OP. Guess what arrogant POS - no one will hire you. EVERYONE these days has multiple Pres Clubs etc. People like you will not be hited. We snuff them out immediately.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Exactly.

If you did not start planning long ago, it is your own fault.

IF you are "safe" THIS time...this Titanic will tumble again.

PLAN your exit.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Deal! We have an opening for an experienced toilet cleaner/ rest room attendant. Sounds like you qualify.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am poster #4. I was being facetious! I guess I did a bad job of imitating our arrogance in 1996-2003, and the cluelessness with which my former colleagues/co-promotes/counterparts approached everyone they hit up on Linkedin after the blood-lettings of 2006, 2009, 2012.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

These are the parasites that come out from under their rocks when they need something.
    Ignore these jerks, they are the weak losers who cant cut it on their own.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You did a very good job, because you imitated them perfectly....self serving egotistical assholes with no reason to feel superior. PFE has become the laughing stock of pharma. Reps are considered the worst of the worst, managers even worse! They are getting what they have deserved for a very long time.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bullshit! All pharma reps suck. Blame it on hyper-compliance.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We blame Obama for everything on this message board. We can't think any harder than that.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Speak for yourself, Commie!

Plenty of blame to go around everywhere. However, your Dear Leader is doing everything he can to destroy the USA and all that is good here. Yet useful idiots like you keep your brains shut and your tongues licking his ass. You refuse to see his deceit, abuses of power and true intentions or more likely, you love what he does and disgustingly revel in it.

May you get what you deserve, hopefully sooner rather than later.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

NO, no, no.....it's the pharma culture and arcane way they all do business that's killed this industry. Pfizer leads the way with its "sales training" and it's culture.....representing all that's bad and none that's good. Pfizer leadership has been the bottom of the barrel for the past twenty years......and is at it's lowest with the present morons "leading" this company.
    When you want to blame someone or something, look into a mirror and see what you've become with Pfizer. If you like what you see, great. If you don't, begin to plan your exit from this toxic company.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I still say it's compliance. Legal gives us scripts and no deviations. They expect growth and profit but we cannot sell and have been muzzled in every way. Yet insurers can force off label generics and deny branded scripts even when we are supposedly unrestricted. The insurers, pharmacies, leftist politicians and their journalist komrades are against us and they are all unregulated to cheat, lie and play dirty and d they all do with unrelenting passion.

I am no kool-aid drinker, but I can put myself in Pfizer's shoes and see the whole picture.

These are some truly f+++ed up times we live in!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes it is.... And I don't see it getting any better anytime soon.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You need to read up on our history. Allow me to quickly summarize:

In the late 90s to 2003 or so, we (legacy Pfizer) lead the way with rapid increases in field force head count. In order to keep up with the 900 pound gorilla, many others copied us.

Because we have no leadership development program,we often had to scrape the dregs off of the bottom of the barrel to be DMs and RM for these new divisions. It got worse whenever we bought another company, because very few of their managers wanted to come here, and those that came over soon quit because we tried to Pfizerize them. Yes, that is an actual term. Ask anyone that ever did a stint at East 42nd.

Since many of the newly promoted managers were poor, there was little to no oversight. Especially of some rogue warrior managers. One RBD and one General Manager/SVP in particular were running roughshod over all Pfizer, FDA, and AMA rules and regs. Suffice it to say that when one of them got caught, they sang like a heartsick lovebird.

We got hit with one REALLY big and one HUGE fine, and had to sign strict compliance agreements.

Every single thing we say when meeting with docs has to be approved by our legal/regulatory teams.

Moral: dont blame Legal for our woes. Sales force did this to itself.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well said and exactly what has transpired. These idiots will never learn.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I agree with everything you said, except I differ in your conclusion.

I say it's hyper-compliance. If not for all of the asinine laws, rules and regulations that are actually unconstitutional, we would not have been extorted by the Federal Government and paid $3 billion and become further muzzled/handcuffed by the probation agreement, I.e. CIA.

I see the big picture and the cancer of the Fed's destroying the drug producing industry. I could give a complete explanation of how and why the Feds took control of our industry, but if you cannot see it as obvious as it is and are not disgusted by it now, then my legal analysis would be a waste of time.

Needless to say, even though some in the salesforce went "rogue", I can show you that what they did should have never been illegal in the first place. Especially since all of their selling tactics were based upon truths from clinical studies and not on any lies, which is illegal.

Your fight is with the unconstitutional control by the Feds and not really with some of the idiots who have run Pfizer.