South Florida

Discussion in 'DePuy Ortho' started by Anonymous, Sep 24, 2013 at 6:45 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not surprising. The Canadian running DePuy Orthopaedics does not have a clue about how to run a territory. Another suit thinking he knows something about sales

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Si, us gringos no comprende the south Florida marketa

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Guess we did know what we ARE talking about, eh?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Fact of the matter is that Stryker dominates north and south Florida
    Zimmer has west coast of Florida .
    Stryker boys have dual vendor agreements with almost all the big hospitals, it doesn't look good.
    Stryker and s&n are in and Zimmer biomet and j&jdepuy are begging for an opportunity .
    This sucks.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Stryker putting a dent into west fla with mako acquisition! Biomet picking up competitive reps. Also S&N dominates in west Miami s fla is a dump!
    Thank God im with stryker

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If your with Stryker what are your initials of your name first and last??

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Momma did not raise a fool!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Re: Sout h Florida

If you dominate in S FL why are there 2 monster competitor territories in Broward and Dade county in recon and a monster trauma territory in Broward with synthes?

And about Jacksonville...you are dreaming.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Might be dreaming but your market share is dropping like a prom dates panties!!

Impressed with new leadership I phone ap leads them to s fla operating rooms!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Depuy has been a non factor in S Fla for 10 years

S Fla market is a shithole! Reps leave and immediately work for other companies, the ones they go after are still out there converting cases and are now free and clear, no leadership in many years, will not change now in fact things are worse I left 4 yrs ago and sell ortho but not joints so I am still in the thick Stryker and Biomet own area SN has pockets as well as DJO but Z and Depuy are non existent

Not sure why Depuy Corp allows this to happen would like a non juvenile opinion

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Because Depuy is actually J&J and they have no idea how to run orthopaedics. They now have a president who was a product director of a failed product. He is clueless when it comes to sales

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Are DePuy distributors in the US paying their reps 12% commission on average?

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What decade did you drop in from?
    If s fla is paying 12 percent its simple 12 percent of 0 biz in s fla is 0

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Mako and stryker

z and biomet

depuy is done in south fla!

Mega Distributorship economies of scale means bye bye deepuy to what little is left1

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I've know Mike Johnson a long time. Good guy put in a really bad position by DePuy.
    As I know, and certainly in this market, working for DePuy and competing is like going into a gun fight with a knife. DePuy does not have the backbone for the type of fight needed in this market and than put all on the blame on Johnson. So predictable.
    Anyone know what he is doing now?

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Know Johnson a long time. Good guy put in a bad position by DePuy.
    DePuy never had what it takes to compete in this market.
    They should have been honest with Mike from the start and not ruined his career.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

you are an idiot! Johnson was a rvp for this area and he knew very well this market and the competition here. He chose to make the money of a distributor and failed; failed because he was not in the field to battle the other working distrib;

he played hardball and PW and his team walked out and took business; Miami reps walked and took business; he promoted cover reps to senior reps and they are lost; you have reps in place with other jobs no one is dedicated and there is now and under him no leadership who could actually make a sales call with a rep

Depuy is a joke here and will be under castenfeld with absentee leadership, west coast manager is a joke trying to manage over the phone trust me!

stryker will run us over when bio and z screw up the merger

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

we miss you mike!!!!

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

NO WE DONT!

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is it possible to have a mature discussion here!!! We are falling farther and farther behind in this market. Stryker is in process of taking last of the biz in the west coast of fla as reported by my counterparts over there. We are getting our asses plastered on the east coast even Z is starting to make a little impact. Stryker dominates and why is Corp or our AVP doing anything to fix this problem?? The Z reps have told me that Corp Z has written off the east coast especially Miami and are letting some corp monkey run things The battle between Barr and z has started. Our awesome fla manager has taken token swipes at comp reps but has asked the reps to follow up The reps will not come when there is no leadership!!! Russo is all over the place Honesty please has corp given up here